Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: BoTET Technical Assistance

Default Re: BoTET Technical Assistance

Oh i forget : i'm on MAc OS 10.13, so i have to use the "mac_linux_gl 1.0.3 beta" version

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

I seem to recall that there is an article in this forum on how to set up mods for Linux\Mac. But seeing that you get all the way to the selection screen that might not provide any insight.

Hi !

I just try again. Clean installation of M2TW from scratch, clean download and unzip of BOTET mod, adding launch options on Steam and Feral launchers. Everything looks good, can play battle, custom or historical. But each time i try launching a campaign, solo or multi, it crash. Probably a bug with the campaign map. Any tips ?

Thanks a lot for your reply, have good time all.
    RQ

6/28/2020
    Good Morning on my part of the world. I am now playing as the Dwarf Faction on BOTET 1.5 (Plus Discord). i attempted to manually siege Grissburg - (Large Town) of Northern Border Princes "Province",I tried 3 times and in those times, the game instantly shuts off, no notification of an Error that the world ends. 7:42 AM.
    Edit 1: did it a fourth time on "attempt night attack", still did not work. will now just attempt to use "Automatic resolve Battle" option in the near future and report commentary. 7:51 AM.
    Edit 2: successful manual siege attack on "Silver Pinnacle" on "The Dark Overlook" Province 8;17 AM.
    Edit 3: Successful manual siege attack on Seep Gore on "Under-Mountain" Province 8:53 AM.
    Edit 4: failure on using Manual Siege attack on "Akendorf" on "The Thunder River" province, 8:58 AM.
    Edit 5: successful manual siege attack on "Karak Norn" on "The Grey Mountains" Province, 6:19 PM
    Edit 6: Successful manual siege attack on Karak Izor" on "The vaults" Province, 9:00 PM

Question, is this kinds of post when i edit acceptable to this here post? or just when i encounter errors?...this felt like a redundant question but i still wan to ask it

Hello, everyone. Today I would like to tell you guys a little bit about a bug (or exploit, I don't know) that I found in Call of Warhammer: Beginning of the End Times. Here's the thing: I'm playing as Khorne and I've been at war with Nurgle and Slaanesh for many turns now (Tzeentch is gone, as I defeated them due to the fact that they started attacking me). Eventually I left Slaanesh with only two settlements, while Nurgle only has its own capital. I found it weird that Nurgle was able to recruit so many units in such a short space of time, but I thought "hey, whatever", and kept defeating its followers time and time again.

Now I believe I found why this is happening... For some reason, and I'm not sure if this is just a bug in my campaign specifically or if this happens with the Nurglite faction all the time, this faction gets lots and lots and lots of money. How do I know this? Well, eventually I vassalized Nurgle and suddenly my money went sky high, on the next turn, to the point where I can now recruit lots of units from all of my settlements, as well as build buildings in all of them, and there's still enormous amounts of cash left. Also, this isn't just a one-turn thing, as every turn the amount of money will start doubling; so yeah, infinite money, basically.

Could you help me with this? I really got turned off by this campaign after I saw this, because I was expecting a major challenge from the beginning to the end.

But apart from this, great mod! Thanks a lot and congratulations to the BOTET team!

great mod but i have 2 problem
    1.FLETCHER building gives bonus on weapon not to missile.Tested with WOOD and HEIGHT ELF.
    2.Please go back to medieval original font because i cannot read building and unit description.Is to shadow.
    Or tell me what DATA folder files i need to modify.(maybe copy paste from original medieval files?)
    Thank you.
    Last edited by danadi712; March 16, 2021 at 07:59 AM.

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

In case of multiple fonts in the data\fonts directory of the mod you may want to test if you just want to remove\rename one as the others may be fine. Otherwise simply rename the directory.

Valiant Champion's Avatar Praepositus

im having multiple crashes random with mod db download non-steam version.

1) crashes right after i save a game .... random.... save was accomplished but need to restart and continue campaign to keep playing. no error code or trace hints. ends on durtha siege counter on repeated siege script lines making the file pretty big, before the typical chaos gods win message error.
    2)graphics error crashes......some random , some consistent........happens after a battle and returning to strategy map...... got plenty of ram and decent graphics. log file shows no error or trace hints. same log ending as above.
    3)AI turn crashes.......random...... usually resolves after I get back in game again . no error or trace hints log finishes same as above.

BETTER PIKES
    https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...2#post16143112

THE PIKE WARS HAVE BEGUN!

PLEASE HELP I LOVE THIS MOD, why can't I start the campaign? Other mods work fine and don't crash me to desktop.
    When I want to start campaigns, I have a message:
    "We've FAILED to prevent The End Times! Chaos has doomed the world!". I don't understand why since other mods work, I don't use win rar but 7zip. Please help thank you in advance.Большое спасибо

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456