Thread: The Grand Irish Nether System

Default The Grand Irish Nether System

I am pleased to announce the grand opening of the Irish Nether System (INS).
    It is my intention for all factions great and small on the server to have access to the network as well as their own portals implemented. The two factions in the network currently are the Dwarves and High Kingdom of Eire.Irish cartographers are hard at work mapping the vast tunnel networks to increase ease of use, and I ask that players send coordinates to me, Alimungo, to which they would like the network to reach so that they can be added to the system.
    Glory to Serveria, and Glory to Eire!

Default Re: The Grand Irish Nether System

Nice job!

UNDER THE MOST HONORABLE PATRONAGE OF: Legio!
    PATRON OF: Wangrin, ♔Sir Digby Chicken Caesar♔, Geronimo2006 and Narf!

​Network Expansion
    After talking with some faction leaders, the Grand Irish Nether System has been connected to the Grand Baronies of Reiksgard and Schmetterlinge, as well as the Duchy of Cornwall. Plans are in place to connect up to Marienstadt, and the Irish engineers continue work on the mobilisation of a rail network in the tunnels to increase efficiency and promote interfaction relations and trade agreements.
    Glory to Serveria! Glory to Eire!

Further Expansion
    Cornwall have been added to the network, and soon the Northmen will also be connected.
    Here is the first, very basic, map of the network. As you may be able to tell art isn't my strong point.

Jyrre's Avatar Libertus

The Northmen point will be Eldinghold. May the Netherwork connect us all.

Nerva's Avatar Ordinarius

One Netherwork to rule them all!

I think we'd like to be joined if possible. Roughly -1600x 7300z. Tell me what I need to do on my end and we'd love to join.

Hey beny, just let me know the xyz coords of your nether portal and i'll get you attached to the system.

Cool, Nether Coordinates are -208x 86y 898z. Overworld are -1663x 65y 7245z.

Thanks, let me know if you need any materials.

Poach's Avatar Civitate

Went to the Eire portal. No directions were posted, wasn't sure what was the nether network and what was random tunnels. Needs more signs!

Quote Originally Posted by Poach View Post
    Went to the Eire portal. No directions were posted, wasn't sure what was the nether network and what was random tunnels. Needs more signs!
    Not sure if you were at our portal or one from Leinster/Dal Riata seen as all 3 of us are Eire but ours is pretty overly signposted, though I do plan to put signs everywhere. I have a change to how the lines are run which should be announced shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by Poach View Post
    Wait, you've been on?!

UNDER THE MOST HONORABLE PATRONAGE OF: Legio!
    PATRON OF: Wangrin, ♔Sir Digby Chicken Caesar♔, Geronimo2006 and Narf!

Poach's Avatar Civitate

Been busy these past weeks.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk