Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2.4.2 Patched Standalone is out!

Icon2 2.4.2 Patched Standalone is out!

Hi everybody.

The patch is ready, I made it as a standalone. I would have preferred a normal patch, but It was not possible. Mostly because I made some mess in my files and was not able to find which files were missing to the patch in order to make it work. Sorry for the conveniance.
    Here are the summarized changes:

- A total rework of all agents models for all factions. Each faction has is own "faction specific" set of Imam, merchants, spy, diplomats etc...
    - New specific events (ex: Andronikos Coup, Bulgarian rebellion...)
    - More realistic traits and ancillaries
    - New event images, mainly for African and "Greek" cultures.
    - Because BC Mongol invasion too apocalyptic: now less stacks + upkeep for mongols units.
    - a lot of fixes: missing UI, silver-surfers Fixed.
    - more AOR shields design changes according to faction religion (especially India AOR).
    - minor map improvements
    - EDB improvement and fixes.

At the moment it is heberged only on mega.nz. You can download it here
    I am sorry, at the moment you will need a (free) megaupload account in order to beeing able to download it.
    You can create an account for free.

PLease you can help us by uploading the new patched standalone version on other sites (torrent, google, etc...)

I tested and everything seems fine. But I have less tested it than previous versions. If something goes wrong, a patch should be soon available.
    Last edited by Byzantineboy; September 04, 2016 at 09:26 AM.

Default Re: 2.4.2 Patched Standalone is out!

Thank you Byzantineboy for this patch. I downloaded it and everything seems to work fine.

Thank you VERY MUCH for the release!!! This Mod is Perfect. +rep

Yay! Thanks and Congratulations

Congratulations!!

Great! I got it up and running, many thanks for the continued effort!

I've uploaded it to Google Drive:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8x...l9HQmVreXJtYUk

Thanks Byzantineboy for all your hard work and time, looking forward to playing it =)

Delete
    Last edited by WeekendGeneral; September 05, 2016 at 10:53 AM. Reason: Incorrect info

Plumo's Avatar Decanus

Keep up the good work, Byzantineboy!

pelon18's Avatar Foederatus

I am currently uploading the zip to Mediafire, I'll provide the link when it's done Byzantine Boy. I asked the other day on facebook about Priests/Imams for pagan hindu ajd buddhist factions, can you explain how to get them by tweaking the files?

Thanks you for the good work looking to test the new improvements

pelon18's Avatar Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by WeekendGeneral View Post
    Hey Byzantineboy, I see that much of the UI fix you've done comes from my submod. I wish you had told me that you were planning on incorporating, it because I could of provided you with a far more complete and polished product!
    I am pretty sure that nothing comes from your submod. I have checked it on my PC and it seems I have not downloaded it. I just look at it now and found it just excellent. If I had seen it before It would have been integrated and I would have added you on the credits.
    I think most of your features should be integrated in the future patch.

Could you give me more precisions on the "integrated" UI which comes from your submod? Because I am very surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Byzantineboy View Post
    I am pretty sure that nothing comes from your submod. I have checked it on my PC and it seems I have not downloaded it. I just look at it now and found it just excellent. If I had seen it before It would have been integrated and I would have added you on the credits.

Could you give me more precisions on the "integrated" UI which comes from your submod? Because I am very surprised.
    Could you upload it in http://www.moddb.com?THX!

BesoC's Avatar Libertus

Can't believe i finally got my most loved RTS back! Thanks a lot Byzantineboy!

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

Whoop whoop! Such a great mod, thanks for the update!

EDIT: Huh, still can't marry the Naimen princess to my faction leader as the Kara Khitai and the mini map is still bugged. Yes I posted in the bugs area but figured I'd post it here too

+Marius+'s Avatar Domesticus

What a lovely surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Byzantineboy View Post

Oh God, my sincere apologies! I mixed up the BC 2.4 folder with the BC 2.3! Bloody hell that's testament to why you shouldn't post when your sleep deprived.

I'll edit the offending post.

Many thanks Byzantineboy! It sounds like you have done a ton of work! Special thanks about fixing the silver surfers.

Hopefully we will see some submods now by WeekendGeneral and I think Marius was working on something and any others.

I can tell you've been working hard by the tons of files which have "copy" in their name and trytofindthebug.txt. I can only hope you are doing good in life!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast