Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Dagor Silmarillion [UPDATED]~ First Age Campaigns '...slain ye may be, and slain ye shall be: by weapon (bonuses) and by (coded) torment and by (scripted) grief...'

Default Re: Dagor Silmarillion ~ First Age Campaigns '...slain ye may be, and slain ye shall be: by weapon (bonuses) and by (coded) torment and by (scripted) grief...'

I was going to post this for the actual release;

Fingolfin, Nargothrond, and Feanor factions were switched from Isengard (all units added to Morgoth) and drake (all units added to Morgoth) factions, need to make sure everything is Elvish now for them. Traits and ancillaries for example may need further changes so report anything wrong. This is what I am mainly interested in for now, and any ctds/bugs of course.

Nargothrond was Isengard (france), Feanor was Ancalagon (aztecs), Fingolfin was Scatha (teutonic_order).

Look in the 'First Age' folder in your data folder to see what files are swapped and also look at the text in one of the First Age bat files for a full list of swapped files along with their locations.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallus View Post
    It wasn't empty. I cheated my way up there to see what happens when I take it
    Would you consider giving Morgoth 0 movement points? If the player takes Angband and kills him it should be game over for Morgoth and his faction destroyed. He does need to be very hard to kill though. 100 hit points?
    I haven't done anything with him yet, he is just Sauron as a placeholder right now like the Nazgul. He will be locked in Angband after he gets wounded. There will be no way to kill him, the faction will just go crazy horde on you. I will make some different custom campaigns though but the main one follows the Doom of Mandos so you are not supposed to win. Also on the map, that is only 'South Angband' so you can't actually capture Angband ever, same with Utumno.

Edit; I can't type today... the weather is crap and I live in effin California! Was so nice the whole week.
    Last edited by alreadyded; February 17, 2017 at 05:16 PM.

Default Re: Dagor Silmarillion ~ First Age Campaigns '...slain ye may be, and slain ye shall be: by weapon (bonuses) and by (coded) torment and by (scripted) grief...'

Nogrod has Belegosts description in faction selection and vice versa

Will get it fixed, thanks.

First impressions:
    - quick end turns
    - first played feanor and got overrun (the dwarves east of me aswell) in 20 turns, is it meant to be like this? 5 full stacks...
    - now playing with laegrim, around turn 50, the hordes didnt reach me yet
    - only ctd was this old graphics/symbol bug, battles seem really stable [emoji1]
    - whats the purpose of the restricted map?
    - forts are missing all over the map

The balance still needs a lot of tuning and the setup is unfinished, only Beor should get overrun in 20-30 turns, and they have scripts and additional kingspurse/starting income to go horde that early and be fine, as well as a horde spawn by Nevrast if they do die which I haven't seen. They also have a bigger roster and better units than many factions so they are OP but start in a really crappy spot. Quite unique gameplay actually, I will probably play them next, haven't yet so some things may not be as intended.

The restricted map is so you can't run away. I am making a custom campaign where the map is restricted until most of Beleriand is lost. I just left it in these ones as an option, only takes one minute to make it optional. There will be more optional scripts as well, like making Morgoth actually defeatable I suppose. Anything worth making an option basically. They kill themselves if declined so they don't slow down turn times at all.

I have adding the missing forts on the to do list, they are still in the code just commented out. The names of the provinces they are in need to be updated since the regions they were in were moved or removed. It is super easy busy work that literally anyone can do so I am not doing it unless no one else does.

By the way coordinates for forts/villages and resources in Beleriand are needed, if you see a good spot just type show_cursorstat in the console and post the coordinates here.

Edit; As for intended gameplay right now, all the factions should survive over 300 turns even if just as a horde (I haven't added scripts to ensure this for the safer factions yet). Nargothrond and Doriath should lose their lands sometime after turn 200-250, then Gondolin sometime after turn 300-350. That is what I remember off the top of my head anyway. I don't even remember a half of what I added for the big battles or what turns the events happen on. I think I made them all happen a bit sooner than they should in the lore for testing purposes.
    Last edited by alreadyded; February 17, 2017 at 07:07 PM.

I get CTD at end turn (rebels i guess) in two different campaigns at turn 57, logfile:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

06:40:00.633 [system.rpt] [always] CPU: SSE2
    06:40:00.633 [system.rpt] [always] ==== system log start, build date: Sep 5 2014 version development ===
    06:40:00.639 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_0.pack
    06:40:00.640 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_1.pack
    06:40:00.642 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_2.pack
    06:40:00.643 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_3.pack
    06:40:00.644 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_4.pack
    06:40:00.644 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/localized.pack
    06:40:06.957 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/export_descr_buildings.txt, at line 10411, column 57
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction egypt (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    06:40:06.957 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/export_descr_buildings.txt, at line 10411, column 57
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction mongols (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction france (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction papal_states (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction hungary (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction three (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction poland (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    06:40:06.958 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/export_descr_buildings.txt, at line 10411, column 57
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction one (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    06:40:06.958 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/export_descr_buildings.txt, at line 10411, column 57
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction aztecs (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction denmark (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction teutonic_order (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction four (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction two (bdg town vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction slave (bdg town vs clt huge_city)
    06:40:06.959 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: House of Marach, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.959 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: House of Marach, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.959 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: House of Marach, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.960 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: House of Bëor, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.960 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: House of Bëor, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.960 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: House of Bëor, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.960 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: House of Haldad, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.960 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: House of Haldad, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.961 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: House of Haldad, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.961 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Éothéod, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.961 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Éothéod, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.961 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Éothéod, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.961 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Celusindirim, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.961 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Celusindirim, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.961 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Celusindirim, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.962 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Khazâd ai-Khazâd-dûm, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.962 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Khazâd ai-Khazâd-dûm, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.962 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Khazâd ai-Khazâd-dûm, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[1](small_town_to_stone_keep) -> convert_to_city[1](stone_keep_to_small_town)
    06:40:06.962 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Khazâd ai-Khazâd-dûm, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.962 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Khazâd ai-Khazâd-dûm, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[1](small_town_to_stone_keep) -> convert_to_city[1](stone_keep_to_small_town)
    06:40:06.962 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Falathrim, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.962 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Falathrim, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.962 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Falathrim, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.963 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Kingdom of Doriath, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.963 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Kingdom of Doriath, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.963 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Kingdom of Doriath, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.963 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Dor Daedeloth, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.963 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Dor Daedeloth, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.963 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Dor Daedeloth, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[1](small_town_to_stone_keep) -> convert_to_city[1](stone_keep_to_small_town)
    06:40:06.963 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Dor Daedeloth, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.964 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Dor Daedeloth, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[1](small_town_to_stone_keep) -> convert_to_city[1](stone_keep_to_small_town)
    06:40:06.964 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Kingdom of Nargothrond, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.964 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Kingdom of Nargothrond, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.964 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Kingdom of Nargothrond, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.964 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Orcs of Ered Nimrais, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.964 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Orcs of Ered Nimrais, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.964 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Orcs of Ered Nimrais, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[1](small_town_to_stone_keep) -> convert_to_city[1](stone_keep_to_small_town)
    06:40:06.964 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Orcs of Ered Nimrais, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.965 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Orcs of Ered Nimrais, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[1](small_town_to_stone_keep) -> convert_to_city[1](stone_keep_to_small_town)
    06:40:06.965 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Orcs of Ered Engrin, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.965 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Orcs of Ered Engrin, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.965 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Orcs of Ered Engrin, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[1](small_town_to_stone_keep) -> convert_to_city[1](stone_keep_to_small_town)
    06:40:06.965 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Orcs of Ered Engrin, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.965 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Orcs of Ered Engrin, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[1](small_town_to_stone_keep) -> convert_to_city[1](stone_keep_to_small_town)
    06:40:06.965 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Haradrim, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.965 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Haradrim, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.966 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Haradrim, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.966 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: House of Ulfang, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.966 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: House of Ulfang, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.966 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: House of Ulfang, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.966 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Váringárhoth, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.966 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Váringárhoth, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.966 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Váringárhoth, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.967 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: House of Bór, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.967 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: House of Bór, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.967 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: House of Bór, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.967 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Egládhoth, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.967 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Egládhoth, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.967 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Egládhoth, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.968 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Taur-imlothrim, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.968 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Taur-imlothrim, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.968 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Taur-imlothrim, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.968 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Gwathuirim, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.968 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Gwathuirim, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.968 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Gwathuirim, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.968 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Kingdom of Gondolin, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.969 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Kingdom of Gondolin, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.969 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Kingdom of Gondolin, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.969 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Laegrim, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.969 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Laegrim, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.969 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Laegrim, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.970 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Khazâd ai-Belegost, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.970 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Khazâd ai-Belegost, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.970 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Khazâd ai-Belegost, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[1](small_town_to_stone_keep) -> convert_to_city[1](stone_keep_to_small_town)
    06:40:06.970 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Khazâd ai-Belegost, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.970 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Khazâd ai-Belegost, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[1](small_town_to_stone_keep) -> convert_to_city[1](stone_keep_to_small_town)
    06:40:06.970 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Khazâd ai-Nogrod, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.970 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Khazâd ai-Nogrod, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.970 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Khazâd ai-Nogrod, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[1](small_town_to_stone_keep) -> convert_to_city[1](stone_keep_to_small_town)
    06:40:06.971 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Khazâd ai-Nogrod, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.971 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Khazâd ai-Nogrod, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[1](small_town_to_stone_keep) -> convert_to_city[1](stone_keep_to_small_town)
    06:40:06.971 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Síleráth Ungoliant, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.971 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Síleráth Ungoliant, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.971 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Síleráth Ungoliant, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.971 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Raugdúath, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.971 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Raugdúath, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.971 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Raugdúath, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.972 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Host of Fëanor, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.972 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Host of Fëanor, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.972 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Host of Fëanor, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.972 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Brood of Glaurung, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.972 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Brood of Glaurung, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.972 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Brood of Glaurung, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[1](small_town_to_stone_keep) -> convert_to_city[1](stone_keep_to_small_town)
    06:40:06.972 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Brood of Glaurung, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.972 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Brood of Glaurung, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[1](small_town_to_stone_keep) -> convert_to_city[1](stone_keep_to_small_town)
    06:40:06.973 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Host of Fingolfin, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.973 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Host of Fingolfin, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.973 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Host of Fingolfin, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.973 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Faróthrim, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.973 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Faróthrim, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:06.973 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Faróthrim, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    06:40:30.458 [game.script] [always] Germanicu5 ReallyBadAI v5.7 Running. Please upload log and savegames when reporting battle CTDs for SS.
    06:42:33.002 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

Gallus's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by alreadyded View Post
    I think I made them all happen a bit sooner than they should in the lore for testing purposes.
    I was about to ask this. With 12 turns per year it would take about 1200 turns for the War of Wrath to start if you stick to lore accurate timeline. For gameplay purposes it shouldn't take longer than 200 turns. The player will still need at least 50 turns after that to reconquer Beleriand, which takes us at 250 turns, which is twice as long as my longest TATW campaign.

I started a new campaign with the Sons of Feanor (Dagor Silmarillion unrestricted map), and Host of Fingolfin was destroyed on turn 21. Probably because they only have 2 family members, but it is still way too soon. The defense of Ard Galen is going well so far, Glaurung has decided to focus on Belegost so I have only faced 2 full stacks to this point.

edit: House of Beor fell on turn 29.
    Last edited by Gallus; February 18, 2017 at 08:05 AM.

Dagor Silmarillion. Playing as Falathrim. 160 turns in. Overall a nice experience, but morgoth takes over beleriand way too fast and Glaurungs faction is WAY too powerful. Gondolin fell around turn 90. Nargothrond fell around turn 75. Rest of Beleriand fell completely around 80-90. The coast(Falas?) where i was playing fell around turn 100. I escaped to Harad and set up base in Umbar.

Only bugs that i encountered were that some elves had orc voices as you mentioned earlier and the Falathrim had eastern voices. Laegrim captains campaign map textures are messed up. No crashes except for the usual creature crashes in battles.

I'm not sure this is a bug, but Kibil Dum cannot be accessed from the south. There's an impassable tile blocking the path.

I am currently on turn 43 with the Sons of Feanor. The campaign is challenging, but somewhat repetitive. I have fought the siege of Ard Galen about 8 times already, and always with the same result. Morgoth and Glaurung cannot take it, and I do not have enough troops to push past them. And I cannot see that changing anytime soon.

edit: Ungoliant was destroyed by Morgoth on turn 58.

edit2: Nargothrond was destroyed on turn 73. I have actually managed to expand a little (I took two regions), but I don't dare to expand further. Nirnaeth should trigger soon, and I'll need my forces concentrated at Ard Galen when it does.
    Last edited by Gallus; February 18, 2017 at 11:10 AM.

i have a question, does each campaign have a different descr_strat? i found the main oine under imperial_campaign, changed Glorfindel to a cav unit instead of archer, replaced the original but no change, i cant seem to find any other descr_start, should i run the cleaner after any changes to files?

pretty unstable.... sometimes if i right click on a building to see what it does it crashes.... also went to attack the closest city to gondolin and it crashed,

Moderator warning:

Stop mentioning illegal content. This is the second time (that I know of) you posted about the memory patch. It is not allowed on TWC to mention, discuss, link to, give hints, or provide any sort of info about illegal content.
    Last edited by Veteraan; February 18, 2017 at 12:45 PM. Reason: Removed a reference to illegal content.

11:09:29.968 [data.invalid] [error] BATTLE_MAP_AREAS unhandled situation : See Charlie

11:09:43.636 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

this is the error

edit 1: wow turn 12 stacks of angband!!!! wow fingolfin doesnt have a hope haha im sending an army with glorfindel to take minas tirith back for the ELVES! (cashed on assualt lol) so much for heroic stand afgainst angband from the walls....

edit 2: went to confront angband, singled out 2 stacks i figured i could take in the field....game crash when i attempt to fight....

heres what the error was... doesnt make sense to me:
    : OfferedForAdoption
    when testing <AgentType> condition
    11:47:05.007 [game.script] [error] Trigger processing error in <WinterAdoption>
    11:47:05.007 [game.script] [error] Trigger processing error in <LesserWinterAdoption>
    12:06:45.390 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.
    Last edited by JVR; February 18, 2017 at 12:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JVR View Post
    edit 1: wow turn 12 stacks of angband!!!! wow fingolfin doesnt have a hope haha im sending an army with glorfindel to take minas tirith back for the ELVES! (cashed on assualt lol) so much for heroic stand afgainst angband from the walls....
    12? Wow. Sons of Feanor have it easy then. I was making great progress and almost took Ered Gorgoroth when Nirnaeth started. Only this time there is no House of Beor and Fingolfin to do most of the fighting for me. It's me, Gondolin and House of Hador against the combined power of Morgoth and Glaurung.

I need logs with trace enabled to show anything useful, otherwise they just show unrelated stuff that causes nothing most of the time.

~Enabling Trace in the Log, Best For Reporting Bugs~
    Open TATW.cfg (using a text editor like Notepad or Notepad++, all of them are free programs) in your mod folder (default name is Third_Age_3) and change the entry;

Code:
    [log]
    to = logs/system.log.txt
    ;level = * trace
    level = * error
    to

Code:
    [log]
    to = logs/system.log.txt
    level = * trace
    ;level = * error
    You are just swapping the ";" and saving the file. You only have to do this once. Uploading the whole log is best if you get a crash, but posting the last 50-100 lines of the log is usually good enough. If the file is very large compress (zip/rar) it before uploading. Use appbox.com or something similar if you don't know where to upload it. The log file is in "SEGA\Medieval II Total War\logs" folder. You can/should undo these changes afterwards to speed up turn times.

I am still working on the map so all settlements should be accessible, if any aren't I will fix it. Some in Middle-Earth that were custom settlements may need to be moved slightly, like Minas Tirith being up against the mountain, probably causes a ctd on the battlemap with a regular ol' Orc castle (BATTLE_MAP_AREAS unhandled situation).

Also, some of the custom settlements in Beleriand still need the map height done for them. I haven't even decided what to use where yet except for the Gondolin ones and I was going to test those without the heights just to see what happens.

The descr_strats are in the custom campaigns folder, for the main campaigns they are inside yet another folder inside each campaigns folder.

mods\Third_Age_PCP\data\world\maps\campaign\custom\DS_Alpha\descr_strat

I will upload a balance patch since you guys are so determined to start testing this before I even released it, might as well make use of it. As it is now the scripts kick in too early for my own quick testing, that is why there are so many stacks early on. The campaign is supposed to go on for awhile, like 600 turns, with the last 100 or more covering the War of Wrath. Every camapign I have made I played well past 250 turns, but ya vanilla m2tw and tatw pretty sure I only played one campaign to turn 100 in each. The 'essence' of my mods is to make them last until you have huge factions at the end, after that it doesn't take long for one of these huge factions to get the upperhand on others, little mistakes cost big that late in the game with flat replenishment rates. The First Age isn't open-ended though so it will be different. Custom campaigns can be open-ended though, which is why I am adding the big map, restriction scripts, etc.

Ungoliant dying is no big deal to me, it is just a playable rebel faction really, and the one I use for autocampaigns. I will probably put a horde spawn in the far south if the faction dies.
    Last edited by alreadyded; February 18, 2017 at 07:08 PM.

sounds great! ya I couldnt figure out why just a plain field battles was crashing......

Quote Originally Posted by Grezon View Post
    Only bugs that i encountered were that some elves had orc voices as you mentioned earlier and the Falathrim had eastern voices. Laegrim captains campaign map textures are messed up. No crashes except for the usual creature crashes in battles.
    I got crashes to when I first made them, but I have win 7 and the BAI is catered exclusively to that. I don't want to spend the minute or so making different BAI files if peeps aren't even going to test them outside of win 7.

For now you can change this bit of code;

Code:
    ;;;;;;;Anti-CTD
    monitor_event BattleDeploymentPhaseCommenced FactionIsLocal
        wait 0.5
        simulate_mouse_click lclick_down
        simulate_mouse_click lclick_up
    end_monitor
    And change it to wait 0.something else.

And do 'replace all' to these;

Code:
    battle_wait 0.6
    to something else. The settings work for me, others may work for win vista/8+.

The custom BAI file is in mods\Third_Age_PCP\data\scripts\show_me\G5script2, to test it is custom battles do all the replace in that file.

Whether the timers should be increased or lowered I don't know, my guess is increased a bit but I don't use win vista/8+ and I know nothing about how they work other than they don't. I always suspected the opposite though, that they should be lower because vista/8+ think the game crashed if they are too long. I never tested it though so I don't know either way.

If you do have win 7 then I just need a crashlog with trace enabled to tell me what the problem is, I probably missed something, it is 30k lines of code after all.
    Last edited by alreadyded; March 02, 2017 at 05:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alreadyded View Post
    I need logs with trace enabled to show anything useful, otherwise they just show unrelated stuff that causes nothing most of the time.
    Logfile:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

:38:05.974 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/southern_european/portraits/portraits/young/islam_rogues/044.tga
    06:38:05.974 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/ui/southern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/044.tga (from: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    06:38:05.974 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/ui/southern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/044.tga (from: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    06:38:05.975 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/ui/southern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/044.tga (from: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    06:38:05.975 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/ui/southern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/044.tga (from: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    06:38:05.975 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/ui/southern_european/portraits/portraits/young/islam_civilians/000.tga
    06:38:05.975 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/southern_european/portraits/portraits/young/islam_civilians/000.tga
    06:38:05.975 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/ui/southern_european/portraits/portraits/young/civilians/000.tga (from: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    06:38:05.975 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/ui/southern_european/portraits/portraits/young/civilians/000.tga (from: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    06:38:05.975 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/ui/southern_european/portraits/portraits/young/islam_civilians/000.tga
    06:38:05.976 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/southern_european/portraits/portraits/young/islam_civilians/000.tga
    06:38:05.976 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/ui/southern_european/portraits/portraits/young/civilians/000.tga (from: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    06:38:05.976 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/ui/southern_european/portraits/portraits/young/civilians/000.tga (from: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    06:38:05.995 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/numenorian_generals/107.tga
    06:38:05.995 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/numenorian_generals/107.tga
    06:38:05.995 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/generals/107.tga (from: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    06:38:05.995 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/generals/107.tga (from: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    06:38:05.995 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/numenorian_generals/107.tga
    06:38:05.995 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/numenorian_generals/107.tga
    06:38:05.996 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/generals/107.tga (from: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    06:38:05.996 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/generals/107.tga (from: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    06:38:05.996 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/numenorian_generals/065.tga
    06:38:05.996 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/numenorian_generals/065.tga
    06:38:05.996 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/generals/065.tga (from: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    06:38:05.996 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/generals/065.tga (from: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    06:38:05.997 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/generals/065.tga (from: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    06:38:05.997 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/numenorian_generals/065.tga
    06:38:05.997 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/numenorian_generals/065.tga
    06:38:05.997 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/generals/065.tga (from: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    06:38:06.001 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <ComesOfAgeWinter> fired
    06:38:06.005 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <fixed_birth1> fired
    06:38:06.006 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <random_birth1> fired
    06:38:06.006 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <random_birth2> fired
    06:38:06.006 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <random_birth3> fired
    06:38:06.006 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <random_birth4> fired
    06:38:06.006 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <random_birth5> fired
    06:38:06.006 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <random_birth6> fired
    06:38:06.006 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <random_birth7> fired
    06:38:06.006 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <random_birth8> fired
    06:38:06.006 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <random_birth10> fired
    06:38:06.006 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <random_birth11> fired
    06:38:06.006 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <random_birth12> fired
    06:38:06.006 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <random_birth_sicily> fired
    06:38:06.007 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <random_AI_birth1> fired
    06:38:06.007 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <tutor_vnv_trigger> fired
    06:38:06.007 [game.script.anc] [trace] Ancillary <tutor> not added - chance 33, random 49
    06:38:06.012 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/numenorian_civilians/000.tga
    06:38:06.013 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/numenorian_civilians/000.tga
    06:38:06.013 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/civilians/000.tga (from: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    06:38:06.013 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/civilians/000.tga (from: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    06:38:06.013 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/numenorian_civilians/000.tga
    06:38:06.013 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/numenorian_civilians/000.tga
    06:38:06.014 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/civilians/000.tga (from: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    06:38:06.014 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/numenorian_rogues/033.tga
    06:38:06.014 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/numenorian_rogues/033.tga
    06:38:06.014 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/033.tga (from: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    06:38:06.014 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/033.tga (from: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    06:38:06.014 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/numenorian_rogues/033.tga
    06:38:06.014 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/numenorian_rogues/033.tga
    06:38:06.015 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/033.tga (from: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    06:38:06.015 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/033.tga (from: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    06:38:06.015 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/numenorian_rogues/014.tga
    06:38:06.015 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/numenorian_rogues/014.tga
    06:38:06.015 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/014.tga (from: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    06:38:06.015 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/014.tga (from: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    06:38:06.016 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/numenorian_rogues/014.tga
    06:38:06.016 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/numenorian_rogues/014.tga
    06:38:06.016 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/014.tga (from: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    06:38:06.016 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/014.tga (from: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    06:38:06.016 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/numenorian_rogues/053.tga
    06:38:06.016 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/numenorian_rogues/053.tga
    06:38:06.016 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/053.tga (from: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    06:38:06.016 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/053.tga (from: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    06:38:06.017 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/053.tga (from: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    06:38:06.017 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/053.tga (from: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    06:38:06.017 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/numenorian_rogues/053.tga
    06:38:06.017 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/numenorian_rogues/053.tga
    06:38:06.017 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/numenorian_generals/004.tga
    06:38:06.018 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/numenorian_generals/004.tga
    06:38:06.018 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/generals/004.tga (from: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    06:38:06.018 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/generals/004.tga (from: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    06:38:06.018 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/numenorian_generals/004.tga
    06:38:06.018 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/numenorian_generals/004.tga
    06:38:06.019 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/generals/004.tga (from: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    06:38:06.019 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/numenorian_generals/113.tga
    06:38:06.019 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/numenorian_generals/113.tga
    06:38:06.019 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/generals/113.tga (from: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    06:38:06.019 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/generals/113.tga (from: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    06:38:06.019 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/numenorian_generals/113.tga
    06:38:06.020 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/numenorian_generals/113.tga
    06:38:06.020 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/generals/113.tga (from: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    06:38:06.020 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/generals/113.tga (from: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    06:38:06.026 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/numenorian_generals/179.tga
    06:38:06.026 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/numenorian_generals/179.tga
    06:38:06.026 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/generals/179.tga (from: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    06:38:06.026 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/generals/179.tga (from: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    06:38:06.027 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/numenorian_generals/179.tga
    06:38:06.027 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/numenorian_generals/179.tga
    06:38:06.027 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/generals/179.tga (from: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    06:38:06.027 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/generals/179.tga (from: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    06:38:06.027 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/numenorian_generals/150.tga
    06:38:06.027 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/numenorian_generals/150.tga
    06:38:06.027 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/generals/150.tga (from: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    06:38:06.028 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/generals/150.tga (from: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    06:38:06.028 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/generals/150.tga (from: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    06:38:06.028 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/numenorian_generals/150.tga
    06:38:06.028 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/numenorian_generals/150.tga
    06:38:06.032 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <ComesOfAgeSummer> fired
    06:38:06.032 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <fixed_birth1> fired
    06:38:06.032 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <random_birth1> fired
    06:38:06.032 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <random_birth2> fired
    06:38:06.032 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <random_birth3> fired
    06:38:06.032 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <random_birth4> fired
    06:38:06.032 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <random_birth5> fired
    06:38:06.032 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <random_birth6> fired
    06:38:06.032 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <random_birth7> fired
    06:38:06.033 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <random_birth8> fired
    06:38:06.033 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <random_birth10> fired
    06:38:06.033 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <random_birth11> fired
    06:38:06.033 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <random_birth12> fired
    06:38:06.033 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <random_birth_byzantium> fired
    06:38:06.058 [bink] [debug] [mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/fmv/faction/win_silvanelves.bik]Pause on
    06:38:06.058 [bink] [debug] [mods/Third_Age_PCP/data/fmv/faction/win_silvanelves.bik]Pause on
    06:38:06.863 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

Would the savegame help you? CTD occured after turn 57 in both games I played...

Yes a saved game would be nice, that log isn't showing anything obvious but I will look closer later. There is a good chance a lot of these ctd's are caused by unfinished work. Also, traits and ancillaries may still be getting added to swapped factions and stuff like that, might cause instability and eventually a ctd. That seems to be the case above. Or I forgot to include the hardcoded fix to birth traits to these campaigns, were you playing 4 tpy?

Ya forgot to add it, it is a hardcoded problem causing that crash. I will add the fixes to these campaigns.
    Last edited by alreadyded; February 18, 2017 at 04:45 PM.