Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tenchijin a Historicly Accurate Sengoku Jidai Mod.

Default Tenchijin a Historicly Accurate Sengoku Jidai Mod.

Greetings,

me and my brother we loved the Sengoku Period ever since we were litle, when we watch Sengoku Period dramas, we always felt that Shogun 2 was lacking the immersion feels. we then continued to do our research on the Sengoku period, as in, what equipments were worn and such.

we came up with this project based on the name of our favorite Drama called
    Tenchijin which tells the story of Naoe Kanetsugu

Here, we plan to implement alot of things you might have never seen.

this will include,

New helmets. more historicly accurate helmets such as the Hari-bachi kabuto worn by infantry,
    a Variety of armors and shirts worn under.
    Historicly accurate ashigaru units
    Mercernary units such as the Saika Ikki
    Unique Daimyo's and retainers.
    Usage of Nobori banners and Individual Sashimono banners.

More picture will be posted soon

Stay tuned!

Default Re: Tenchijin a Historicly Accurate Sengoku Jidai Mod.

Here is one of the screenshot of our variety in armors, there's still more so don't worry. i'll post more.
    at the moment we are a litle bit occupied in making new helmets, so i'll post some picture i made along the way.

TENCHIJIN " SENGOKU JIDAI" HISTORICAL
    UNIT MOD.
    We from the Tenchijin project team, would like to present you our work!

But first what is this mod?

This mod, is a mod dedicated into recreating the historical accuracy of the Sengoku Period also the Azuchi Momoyama period
    this mod will also provide playable retainers or Generals that were famous during the time perioed ( I.E Mitsuhide Akechi, Hashiba Hideyoshi, Magoichi Saiga)

What makes this mod diffrent from any other mod?

The fact that this mod will be solely based on historical accuracy, makes it a whole new thing, because most mod that were made for Shogun 2, that aim for Historical Accuracy such as BullGod's daimyo pack ( a toast to you sir, for an amazing mod!) and also Tenbun Jidai a submod for Darthmod, doesnt exactly have a full conversion uunit pack , not to mention that Tenbun Jidai died and the only hope for Historical accuracy couldn't be achived, so we are here to make that possible!

What brand new features will be added?
    This we have taken time to gather up resoruce's but our primary will be armor's and new remodelled helmet's and also most important thing for us would be to add new Sashimono's and Nobori banners sam to Uma Jirushi, if there is one thing we realised about Shogun 2 , is that it has a lot of potential but.. the Nobori ingame looks too small to be a real Nobori.

Talk is cheap, can you prove it?
    YES INDEED!

Our Cavalry sashimono bearer newly rigged :

Our Cavalry Uma Jirusi! :

Oda Samurai with a Sashimono:

Oda Ashigaru with Nobori! :

New Hari bachi kabuto:

And many more to come!
    We hope to have your support in this, and help us recreate the dreaded period known as the Sengoku Period!

Also here's our list of inspiration:

Special thank you to the Gekokujo team of Mount and Blade Warband to inspire us with the Sashimono and Nobori!

Special thanks also to BullGod's for the inspiration for the General models!

Special thanks to Tenbun Jidai Mod team for the inspiration to make an Accurate historically mod!

Special thanks to Kami Total war team, The_Yogi and 12th_DPH for assistance!

-Mrscotland
    - Rikugun Taisa Dancho

If you have any question please add our steam :
    Me: johnyrebb

Rikugun: Rikugun Taisa dancho ( with a picture of a WWII Japanese solder)

awesome project

Thank you so much!

you have been one of our biggest inspirations for the mod so far, we are currently working on adding new Leg models and Shoulder guards that makes it feel more authentic, so far we have 3-5 new Helmets ingame. we will continue to add more!

Hello again everyone!

we would like to share some progress.

This is our new Legs model, as you see Samurai's legs were more baggy and their leg armor, which was called the Suneate was more cylinder-like, not too shaped.

The Shoulder guard which is called the "Sode" is also a brand new model we implemented, that includes the Helmet which is the Hari-Bachi kabuto.

The Armor or the "Do" is our Texture work, there is color variants, such as red knots, green knots, blue knots, brown armor etc

This here is our new Ashigaru textures, and also those white ball thign you see are worn by special teppo ashigaru.

which was The Hyakkunin korps, there will be other Teppo units. such as the Saika/Saiga Ikki as a top level mercenary.

Herr Doctor's Avatar Biarchus

Looking great.

Are you planing to cooperate with any other general mods (like Morning Sun, for example)?

Great work ! This historical project is an enthusiastic idea.

#Herr Doctor

Well, we dont know yet, maybe we will or maybe we wont, BUT we have all the Historical Generals on our list, however sometimes it can be a hassle finding the right equiptment worn by each Historical Generals, there is many different version, that sometimes can be fiction or historical, thats the hard part, BUUUT we are trying!

#Ardionso
    Hahahah! thank you, wait till you see what our next UPDATE is!, if you like Magoichi Saika then hold on to your butts lads, because it's nothing like you've seen before!

Here is an Ingame screenshot of the Saika/Saiga Magoichi Teppo Mercenary unit!

The Shoulders which is the "Sode" or the Shoulders is a new model, we implemented. that includes the helmet, the legs models too.

The Armors is our Texture work.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrscotland View Post
    Here is an Ingame screenshot of the Saika/Saiga Magoichi Teppo Mercenary unit!

this is look so awesome!!! if u can add a mask for them it will be even more awesome!!! , i always want to see super heavy unit firearm in total war
    All historical general is all general unit ? , or may be some of them are Hero unit ? because i think some general known for their strenght not their int

@phuc96125

We will include Historical Generals,

and we plan to change EVERY unit in Shogun Total War 2 with our new Armors and Equipments, for a more accurate look.
    there will be Banners, and Individual Banners for different units
    Historical Generals will have their own Sashimono's to represent their family.

We will change the Generals to look more, High Ranking. with a higher quality looking armors, with more motives and colorfull lacings.
    and a variety of helmets.

Katana Hero will be replaced with Retainers. which is what they should be, Daimyo Retainers will have a more decorational and fashionable look to them.
    Colorfull armors, more interesting looking helmets. and colorfull armors

*Decorative

The Wandering Storyteller's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Awesome, great to see a new mod being in the works. Will you feature Damyios sitting down in custom battle? Masters of Stragety is a mod that combines several custom settlements. I hope this and this mod are compatible. How finished are you with this?

@SPQR
    Well, Currently i am working on Another 10 sets or problably more helmet of the Yoroi edition.

Yoroi is a more decorative Samurai Armor set, more colorfull and more authentic in that period. since most of the armors are based or came from the Kamakura Period.

You will see a set of Huge Helmets with decorative motives. your typical authentic Samurai Kabuto.

As for progress, in terms of armors we are....

60% Armors
    40% Helmets
    Faction 10%
    Gameplay visuals, like banners etc 0%
    Misc 20%

We have been foccusing on the Equipments at the moment,
    after that we can move to the Factions. and the rest will be easier.

If there's any immersive mod you would like us to Submod version of. please let us know.

Thank you!

Another thing regarding one of your questions about Daimyo Sitting in Battle. Well, Bullgod has already made a mod about those. so you can check them up in his Thread and i would highly reccomend.it

Also...

UPDATE

Here is an Ingame shot of the Basic, Bushi unit, it will replace the Katana Samurai unit in the Mod.
    Almost everything but the Memopo in this picture is new.

NOTE: ALL OF VANILLA SASHIMONO YOU SEE WILL BE REMOVED ON THE FINAL STAGE OF THE MOD

LordKainES's Avatar Ducenarius

Great mod!!!

The kind of mod I look for!!! historical accurated visuals and units!!!

BTW: those katana samurai from the last image need more variety right? xD

LordKainES's Avatar Ducenarius

Yeah... about Tenbun Jidai I was very excited... but you know how it ends... :-(

Thanks that you retake that task!!!

And I think that for a long term, after reworking all units, Daimyos etc... would be nice if you or anyone else could also rework the battle and siege maps... to make them somehow historically accurated to Sengoku period battlefields and castles!!!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast