When are they coming ? .
    And what to expect?

------CONAN TRAILER--------
    RomeII Realistic Heights mod
    Arcani
    I S S G A R D
    Creator of Ran no Jidai mod
    Creator of Res Gestae
    Original Creator of severall add ons on RTW from grass to textures and Roman Legions
    Oblivion Modder- DUNE creator
    Fallout 3 Modder
    2005-2006 Best modder , skinner , modeler awards winner.
    actually modding skyrim [/SIZE]

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: Elves

Next DLC according to the post by the russian guys who found the info on the DLC. Wood elves to be more precise.

Reno Melitensis's Avatar Domesticus

The Asrai, now I am considering buying Warhammer TW.

Cheers.

Treehuggers, the Name is Treehuggers not Woodelves

Whatever I am looking for the Elves, but what units will they have ? And how many elven armies do ehist and what difference do they have? I am curious as I know pretty much nothing of Warhammer .

------CONAN TRAILER--------
    RomeII Realistic Heights mod
    Arcani
    I S S G A R D
    Creator of Ran no Jidai mod
    Creator of Res Gestae
    Original Creator of severall add ons on RTW from grass to textures and Roman Legions
    Oblivion Modder- DUNE creator
    Fallout 3 Modder
    2005-2006 Best modder , skinner , modeler awards winner.
    actually modding skyrim [/SIZE]

Beregond's Avatar TWC boomer

tis Elfs in Warhammer

They re a bunch of lightly armored fast moving elves backed up by archers walking trees and woodland spirits. They die like flies and they re very few. I doubt they will have any staying power especially with the ridiculous auto resolve but they are cool.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

You can find a lot of information about the wood elfs here: http://warhammerfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Wood_Elves

Karnil Vark Khaitan's Avatar Praepositus

Druchii is best

Im the Knight in Sour Armor http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...ghtInSourArmor
    Rainbow Darling rainbows Darling. Darling Rainbows!!!!!
    but on the same time modder with my first mod for Rome 2!http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=286218945
    Hey Sparkle Sparkle Sparkle!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDULtV9U2kA
    Quote Originally Posted by riskymonk View Post
    yea but mods are created by fans of the series. Games are created by university students who might not necessarily know or play the games/series they're working on

Well according to the Russian data mining we will get Wood Elves in the next DLC. High Elves and Dark Elves will be featured in the first expansion.
    It's gotta be a Chocolate Jesus to keep me satisfied.

Makes sense. The Asrai are in the old world. The others are in the middle of nowhere.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

It is obvious where the wood elves will start (ever notice that impenetrable wood down in Bretonia? That's the place), but I find myself wondering just how the faction is going to function. Will they be some sort of hybrid horde faction, or will they be able to capture cities? There just isn't much room left on the map for settlements at this point. I just hope they are not another zero-impact-on-grand campaign faction the way that the beastlords have been in each of my games since their release.

I'm exciting, elves for main campaign would be awesome... and about units, i'm not afraid about it, modders will do the best work to create good and cool units, yeah it would be great

They are elfs so they will have wimpy and laughable units.

Don't know much about the wood elves since 5 edition but they got treeants, falcon riders (airborne cavalry) lance knights, normal infantry (Spear, Sword) and diffrent types of Archers but no war machines,
    they are small in numbers, fast, with very good archery and good melee skills (Attack and defence), high leadership but will only wear light armor.

From the playstyle it should some kind of an balanced "guerilla" army.
    Last edited by Chlodwig I.; September 04, 2016 at 02:08 AM.