Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: Who am I? M2TW edition

Default Re: Who am I? M2TW edition

Well, my Discord ad doesn't seem to have produced any fruits. A final hint, as nobody has guessed it correctly so far. I'm playing as a Muslim faction, but so far my two enemies have also been Muslim, albeit of a different denomination (Shiite, Sunni or Ibadi Islam).

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

Seljuk

I don't think anyone else is going to participate, so revelation time:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I was the Bavandids, a Shiite faction that fought against the Sunnite Turks of Azerbaijan and northern Iran. The game is pretty difficult, mainly because of how weak the economy is, so I can only expand on a snail pace. I barely manage to get rid of the insurgents with my initial forces. Then I captured Ardabil, but was forced to surrender it, when a stronger enemy force appeared in front of the gates, in exchange for peace. Thankfully, diplomatic treaties are respected by almost everyone, so I was able to linger, heal my wounds and somewhat stabilise my economy. I rebuilt my army and barely managed to capture Ray and Qazvin, before going bankrupt. Since then, my treasury has been reinvigorated, so I defeated the distracted and fragmented Seljuks of Iran/Iraq and also liberated/annexed Damghan. Next target is probably Khwarezm, but the problem is that the Mongols just appeared and are about to exterminate the Qarakhitai Khanate, so I have a feeling my campaign is not going to last long.

Amazing mod, Broken Crescent, but probably too difficult for my abilities. All participants rewarded anyway, because they helped keeping alive a great game.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112