Thread: Celtiberian CTD - EXRM v4 - beta 5

Laetus

Default Celtiberian CTD - EXRM v4 - beta 5

First off (i'll keep this short as I could fap off over this mod for a year (ok maybe not a year but you get the point)), massive fan of all your work! Brilliant mod!

I have recently started playing as the Celtiberian (A faction I have never touched) and almost immediately had a CTD occur. I do not get this issue with any other faction. Once I have occupied the city of Irunya (First city I attack) when trying to click on the recruitment button I get an instant ctd. I am now 60+ turns into the campaign and I have taken a number of other cities and a similar thing is occurring. With the cities of Caesada and Osca (as well as Irunya) I cannot use the recruitment button in the city to build troops. I also cannot click on the army tab to move my troops out of the city. The game instantly crashes, says it is not responding and I receive an error message. The error I receive is as follows:

"The exception unknown software exception (0xc0000417) occurred in the application at location 0x69c9f3b4"

This also happens very occasionally when I click the building button, this is an infrequent problem and can generally be ignored.

I will be honest, I have not spent in depths hours scouting the forum to see if this has already been resolved or is an already known error. So I do apologize in advance if this has already been resolved. I'm playing version 4 beta 5 at present (I know beta 6 is out I'm working away from home and have not had time to update it yet). Any help will be greatly appreciated.

(Very new to this forum sorry if this is in the wrong place)

Namino

Default Re: Celtiberian CTD - EXRM v4 - beta 5

Ave!
    Maybe you are using avira?
    Google gave me back this Link after searching for your software exception.
    Quinn, my hero of the day!