Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Warhammer I & II & III Mod Questions & Recommendations

Default Wood Elf building mod

Is there a mod out there that allows me to construct Wood Elf buildings outside of Athel Loren? I don't just mean the outpost buildings, but the "natural" ones that I can construct in Athel Loren. If it exists, a link would be appreciated.

LestaT's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: Wood Elf building mod

I think I did saw some additional building slot mod somewhere in the workshop. Havent been playing any mods whatsoever this time so cant be sure what the mod does but I think it just add an extra building slot for outposts.

Default Warhammer 2 Mod Request

Can someone please make a more skill points and a better camera mod since the steam workshop has been disabled.

Edit: Forget it, found it somewhere else.
    Last edited by darksaber2000; September 29, 2017 at 08:26 AM.

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: Warhammer I & II Mod Questions & Recommendations

My battle camera mod works just fine, simply copy the file from Warhammer 1 to Warhamemr 2.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

In regards to Warhammer 2, some recommendations based on my gameplay:

-adjusting the level of Climate penalties: the highest ones practically force you to just build the public order building, if applicable, just to keep it leveled out without having to keep a garrison or Heroes deployed in the province.
    OR
    -modify the slots but not the build tiers, so a non-native province can have as many buildings as native ones, but the tier for buildings are restricted so there is still some difference

The following are mods that exist for Game1 that I'd liek to see applied to Game2; they aren't race-specific so I don't see it being too hard to implement

Beastmen: Regular Ambush Battle Maps

I find Beastpath maps boring and too laggy on my machine. Haven't been updated since early August. This mod makes them Underway battle maps instead; if ambushed, the map is a default land battle.

Building Progression Icons

Nice and simple re-rendition of building icons that give a progressive look.

Lightning Sieges
    Reduces siege turns by half. Makes the game less boring and a greater sense of urgency.

Tier 4 Minor Settlements

Makes minor settlements more powerful due to upping by one tier.

No Great Power

You don't get penalized in diplomacy for having at least half a brain.

Default Re: WARHAMMER Mod Questions & Recommendations

can you add a end of turn button, I dislike having to do the click fest to get to the presently used.

Default Re: WARHAMMER Mod Questions & Recommendations

ambushes need to be worked on, the Skaven ambushed me as I was sitting in a city, then they ambushed another unit which was encamped for 2 turns. This happened during a vortex cycle.

I do not like the fact that during the vortex cycle a elven unit appeared right next to my city, a few hexes out would of been fine

Default Recommended mods for Warhammer I?

I've been playing the TW series since the days of the original Shogun. Since Rome I I don't think I've played vanilla for more than 20 minutes....

Anyhow, I prefer a more difficult and realistic approach. Better AI, more intelligent diplomacy, ability to create vassals etc...

Just curious what you'd consider essential mods to play with. I've heard of Steel Faith and will likely give it a try...any others?

Yerevan's Avatar Campidoctor

Default TWW 1 & 2 overhaul mod

Hi, anyone here have experience with Steel Faith overhaul ? I see there's no thread in TWC's mod section, so I was hoping for some feedback from you guys. Because I've tested a bit and read everything I could on steam but the change list is not really precise and some things seemed a bit off in my playthrough with it compare to vanilla.

Also, I'm not so very familiar with Warhammer's lore, an,d it seem CA did a very good job already at translating Warhammer's universe in TW, so is SFO as lorefriendly that it claims to be ?
    Last edited by Yerevan; October 16, 2017 at 07:40 AM.
    " Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room! "

Default Re: TWW 1 & 2 overhaul mod

Quote Originally Posted by Yerevan View Post
    Hi, anyone here have experience with Steel Faith overhaul ? I see there's no thread in TWC's mod section, so I was hoping for some feedback from you guys. Because I've tested a bit and read everything I could on steam but the change list is not really precise and some things seemed a bit off in my playthrough with it compare to vanilla.

Also, I'm not so very familiar with Warhammer's lore, an,d it seem CA did a very good job already at translating Warhammer's universe in TW, so is SFO as lorefriendly that it claims to be ?
    Yes Steel Faith Overhaul (SFO) is pretty lore friendly, and a really good mod. The first overhaul mod I used were Lorehammer and Total Lorehammer (both seem to have kind of died), but then I tried SFO and have loved it. Be warned though, SFO for Warhammer 1 is a much more complete mod than SFO2 (the Warhammer 2 version), SFO2 is still very much a WIP.

In short, SFO is really good IMO (I even became a patron!).

Default Re: TWW 1 & 2 overhaul mod

Steel Faith is the best overhaul currently for the first game though it isn't perfect. It does improve magic if you like magic to be more damaging and it makes smaller unit count armies more elite while somewhat nerfing the quantity armies. If you are playing as Greenskins you'll notice small differences but fighting vs Greenskins is WAY easier. I wouldn't recommend SFO for a Dwarfs campaign for example since battles that might be a bit hard without the mod become super easy with it as Greenskins rout so quickly their larger unit sizes don't matter.

Default Mod that increases skill points above 40 and doesn't make problems? Warhammer II

I understand that we may also ask about mods on this forum?

I found on steam that such mod was released:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...?id=1159029252

But also found that some people noted that mod has still bugs

Anybody uses mod? Was it fixed?

Commissar Caligula_'s Avatar The Ecstasy of Potatoes

DarrenTotalWar/RepublicOfPlay has made a video and Steam Collection with a really good list of purely visual mods if anyone is looking for some.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...?id=1178740372

Default What mod (collections) for a new mortal empire campaign?

I was planning to start a new mortal empire campaign and was wondering what mods are considered must-have? I am considering using SFO instead of Radious, since I feel like the vast rosters of units in Radious often make every faction to similar (meaning no weaknesses). Or are there any other major overhauls worth looking at?

- Is SFO as good as Radious when it comes to the stuff like AI improvement, unit balancing, economy changes etc.?

What other mods besides better camera should I definately consider? I had a look at the Empire GFX mods - but do you notice the difference when you play an Empire campaign? Does it work with SFO?

Maybe someone knows of a good mod collection in steam workshop that I could look at?

Thanks

Default Re: Announcements from Mods & Hosted Mods (Warhammer I & II)

Hi guys!
    Never played warhammers. Maybe ill try IF, IF grab any mod what convert ALL factions to human, or like-human (dwarf)
    I dont like chaos, rats or any non human race in game . so anybody know that MOD ?
    Thx.

Default Re: What mod (collections) for a new mortal empire campaign?

Quote Originally Posted by Mordocai View Post
    I was planning to start a new mortal empire campaign and was wondering what mods are considered must-have? I am considering using SFO instead of Radious, since I feel like the vast rosters of units in Radious often make every faction to similar (meaning no weaknesses). Or are there any other major overhauls worth looking at?

- Is SFO as good as Radious when it comes to the stuff like AI improvement, unit balancing, economy changes etc.?

What other mods besides better camera should I definately consider? I had a look at the Empire GFX mods - but do you notice the difference when you play an Empire campaign? Does it work with SFO?

Maybe someone knows of a good mod collection in steam workshop that I could look at?

Thanks
    SFO and Radious are the only near full overhaul mods out for now. In my opinion Radious makes economy easier while SFO leaves it the same though some of the elite units are a bit more expensive they are also alot stronger so in SFO if your army only has 14 elite units it can usually beat 20 unit armies without much strain.

For what mods are best for ME it really depends on what race you are playing. I haven't found a non-graphical mod I want installed for every single campaign start yet.
    Last edited by Frunk; November 13, 2017 at 12:57 AM. Reason: Quote added for thread merge.

Commissar Caligula_'s Avatar The Ecstasy of Potatoes

I'd recommend all the mods in Darren's Steam Collection, apart from ALL IN ONE UI and Faction selection icons replacer.
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...?id=1161739334

Default TW Warhammer 1 Campaign mods Fav Setups????

I was wondering what everyone's favourite set ups for modded campaign play was. i want to start a new campaign but want to to get the mods just right to make it a long gruiling balanced campaign with lots of meaningful unit selection. i was kind of wondering really if anyone has any success with just using a variety of separate mods rather then just using SFO or Radious with there subs.
    Any comments and suggesting would be much appreciated

Default Re: TW Warhammer 1 Campaign mods Fav Setups????

I use this: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=786411194
    and this http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...&savesuccess=1

worked pretty well. I enjoyed the game for more than vanilla or SFO/Radious

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast