Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Warhammer I & II & III Mod Questions & Recommendations

Default Recommended Mods - What are your must have mods?

I want to get back into TW: Warhammer; the game felt a bit shallow upon release to me, but I've sure some modders have cooked up some good stuff, so please recommend me some awesome mods!

Default Re: Recommended Mods - What are your must have mods?

I just recently checked the "more agressive AI". I must say its really amazing and it has saved the greenskins from being obliteraded by the dwarfs.
    Other than that i use 80 or so mods. And all are amazing. I could post a list when i go home but it mainly comes down to personal preference.

♔atthias♔'s Avatar dutch speaking
    Citizen

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...text=better+AI
    for better AI recruitment it sucks in vanilla
    Rise of Mordor 3D Modelers Wanted
    Total War - Rise of Mordor
    Are you a 3D Environment and Character artist, or a Character Animator?

If yes, then the Rise of Mordor team linked above is looking for you!
    Massive Overhaul Submod Units!
    D you want some units back in MOS 1.7? Install this mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...n-1-1-RELEASED
    It adds back units who were deleted from the campaign in MOS 1.7, namely the Winged Swordsmen, the Citadel Guard Archers and the Gondor Dismounted Bodyguard.

Under the proud patronage of
    Frunk of the house of Siblesz

I like the mods that resize the units. It resizes heroes to proper 'human' sizes for 'human' hero, dwarf size for dwarves, elves etc.

Also one to resize chaos steeds. OH also any and all lore appropriate mods are great too.
    Forward, march!

Default Which Mod is Right For Me?

My gripes-

1) The lack of building slots
    2) The problems with combat [it seems too fast]
    3) Too little money for the player [i.e. me]
    4) AI seems weak and doesn't coordinate multiple stacks appropriately
    5) The game seems to be lacking in something, the campaign develops too slowly, battles go too fast

I like the basic game, but I am only able to give it perhaps a 6.5 out of 10, it is lacking in some key areas. It is not nearly as enjoyable as the IBFD mod for Rome 1.
    "God is, as man conceives Him, the reflected image of man himself." Albert Pike in Morals and Dogma (33° AASR)

Ignore list [to save time]-
    Ferrets54, Hanny, Harith, mongrel, Setekh, Gaidin, Bismarck1899, antaeus, empr guy, Enros, IronBrig4, The spartan, the_mango55, Sar1n,

Civis

Default Where to find a map compilation

Hello , has anyone released a compilation of new maps for the entire campaign map?
    Like a super mod that adds new maps to the entire campaign , maybe even with interesting new stuff like the extra building slots mod ?

for reference
    Last edited by revan.be; March 23, 2017 at 01:03 PM.
    Attila: Total War TWC benchmark thread - New results included - last content update 14.03.2015

Citizen

Default Re: Which Mod is Right For Me?

Quote Originally Posted by ByzantinePowerGame View Post
    My gripes-

1) The lack of building slots
    2) The problems with combat [it seems too fast]
    3) Too little money for the player [i.e. me]
    4) AI seems weak and doesn't coordinate multiple stacks appropriately
    5) The game seems to be lacking in something, the campaign develops too slowly, battles go too fast

I like the basic game, but I am only able to give it perhaps a 6.5 out of 10, it is lacking in some key areas. It is not nearly as enjoyable as the IBFD mod for Rome 1.
    1 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...for+wood+elves
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=820554756&searchtext=better+trade
    it fixes a flaw whit trade bacically it makes higher level resourcre building worth it now wernt worth it before
    4 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...+army+building
    4.5 as a bonus use this http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=761596200&searchtext=better+AI
    to get better AI armies
    this http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...=agent+limit+3
    to limit the amount of agent player and AI can have so the AI spends more money into its amies instead of agents
    Last edited by ♔atthias♔; March 27, 2017 at 10:57 AM.

D you want some units back in MOS 1.7? Install this mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...n-1-1-RELEASED
    It adds back units who were deleted from the campaign in MOS 1.7, namely the Winged Swordsmen, the Citadel Guard Archers and the Gondor Dismounted Bodyguard.

Default Re: WARHAMMER Mod Questions & Recommendations

Buildings seem to be insanely expensive and it takes forever to get cities to respectable levels. Is there a mod for this?
    "God is, as man conceives Him, the reflected image of man himself." Albert Pike in Morals and Dogma (33° AASR)

Ignore list [to save time]-
    Ferrets54, Hanny, Harith, mongrel, Setekh, Gaidin, Bismarck1899, antaeus, empr guy, Enros, IronBrig4, The spartan, the_mango55, Sar1n,

Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by ByzantinePowerGame View Post
    Buildings seem to be insanely expensive and it takes forever to get cities to respectable levels. Is there a mod for this?
    recruit a mage
    deploy him and spend the firsts skillpoint he gets in prime mover first blue skill
    and you have like 20% cheaper buildings
    but there is no mod for this as far as I know

Icon4 Selection Markers

So i usually turn off the selection markers for units because it bothers me. Selecting a unit and having a marker beneath their feet, it just really gets on my nerves but i like having a way to find a unit among the fighting and turning it off just doesn't work for me either so this is entirely personal taste. Is there a mod that has the selected unit glow a red or a green color, something like an aura of sorts and unit type or varied colors doesn't matter. Just one glowing red seems like a nice way to view a selected unit.

Hey guys! I used this forum a few years back and can't remember the login, had to make a new account. I absolutely loved the Tenka Fubu mod on Shogun 2 and I thought I may as well see what this forum has to offer for Total War Warhammer.

I've tried Steel Faith, it's okay but.. was wondering what you guys thought as the last recommendation made the game 10x more enjoyable!

Any ending faction cinematic mods? lol

LestaT's Avatar Artifex

I'm looking minor factions mod that does not change much vanilla wise, except unlocking the minor factions and adding some new units for them.

Any sugestion? Interested to play Kislev or Tilea/Estalia.

Default [proposal] A mod that slows down how fast Archaeon heals and returns to action

I'm looking for a mod that would tone down the final victory condition

The one reason I stopped playing campaigns last year is I got tired of the repetitive slog up north, continually killing Archaeon again and again.

Is there at least a mod that slows down how fast he heals and returns - it was a year ago I last played but it seemed to be something like every 8 turns when I played originally, which just did my head in. A mod that made it more like 12 or 16 turns before he respawned would be much more reasonable.

If that isn't possible, is there a mod that would somehow cheat that victory condition and somehow makes Archaeon permanently injured for the victory conditions - even if he isn't wounded?

Doomhammer015's Avatar Laetus

Default Unique Empire Factions/Rosters

I was wondering if there are any mods that make the various Empire Factions unique from one another. I am pretty tired of playing with the exact same troops as if I were Reikland when I play Ostland or Stirland. Are there any mods that make these various Elector Counts and their armies/faction play differently from the others? I know there are some mods that make the Elector Counts themselves unique but their faction plays the exact same way as Reikland's. I want something like Rage of the Dark Gods where there was some variety in the Elector Counts' rosters and styles of play, for example, Averland Halberds unique to Averland, Hochland Handgunners unique to Hochland, Ostland Spearmen and so on. If there is such a mod, please point me in the right direction

I want to play as a unique Empire Province and not play with the same old units.

Default Re: [proposal] A mod that slows down how fast Archaeon heals and returns to action

Hey, does anyone know where I could find some good modding guides? Namely, I trying to figure out how to make a lord unit immortal (if possible that is). I'm using PFM. Sorry if this is the wrong thread, I'll move to the appropriate one if so.

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    Moderator Emeritus

Default Re: [proposal] A mod that slows down how fast Archaeon heals and returns to action

Quote Originally Posted by Velsix View Post
    Hey, does anyone know where I could find some good modding guides? Namely, I trying to figure out how to make a lord unit immortal (if possible that is). I'm using PFM. Sorry if this is the wrong thread, I'll move to the appropriate one if so.
    Hi Velsix, welcome to TWC! Have you checked out the Warhammer Mod Workshop?

Default Re: Warhammer Mod Questions & Recommendations

No, I haven't. I'm new to modding and this website too. Thank you for the link!

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    Moderator Emeritus

Default Re: Warhammer Mod Questions & Recommendations

No worries! Feel free to make a thread or reply there if you would like to know more!

Icon5 Chaos settlements mod

Hello.
    I'm on the hunt for a mod that lets the chaos faction take and hold settlements. I really like chaos but i really hate horde mode... If anyone here knows about such a mod please send me a link to it.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast