♔atthias♔'s Avatar dutch speaking
    Citizen

Default Re: WARHAMMER Mod Questions & Recommendations

Quote Originally Posted by LestaT View Post
    Is there AOR mod?
    what do you mean by AOR area of effect?
    Rise of Mordor 3D Modelers Wanted
    Total War - Rise of Mordor
    Are you a 3D Environment and Character artist, or a Character Animator?

If yes, then the Rise of Mordor team linked above is looking for you!
    Massive Overhaul Submod Units!
    D you want some units back in MOS 1.7? Install this mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...n-1-1-RELEASED
    It adds back units who were deleted from the campaign in MOS 1.7, namely the Winged Swordsmen, the Citadel Guard Archers and the Gondor Dismounted Bodyguard.

Under the proud patronage of
    Frunk of the house of Siblesz

Hi. I would like to know if this is possible to mod the game to play a multiplayer campaign with 3+ players.

If yes, how can I do this and if no why it's not possible?

Thank you for your time.

Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Kordarus View Post
    Hi. I would like to know if this is possible to mod the game to play a multiplayer campaign with 3+ players.

If yes, how can I do this and if no why it's not possible?

Thank you for your time.
    you cannot do this because it is hardcoded

D you want some units back in MOS 1.7? Install this mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...n-1-1-RELEASED
    It adds back units who were deleted from the campaign in MOS 1.7, namely the Winged Swordsmen, the Citadel Guard Archers and the Gondor Dismounted Bodyguard.

Ok thank you for the answer atthias

LestaT's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by atthias View Post
    what do you mean by AOR area of effect?
    Area of recruitment.

Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by LestaT View Post
    Area of recruitment.
    AFAIK no

Default Merge factions?

Is there a mod that merges for example dwarfs and the empire or at least makes it possible to recruit each others Units?

Default Re: Merge factions?

Quote Originally Posted by DCyDe View Post
    Is there a mod that merges for example dwarfs and the empire or at least makes it possible to recruit each others Units?
    I have not seen a mod that lets you recruit dwarf units as Empire, but there is a Southern Realms mod that let's you recruit some dwarf units when playing as the southern realm factions. There is also a mod that lets you recruit some human units as VC. I don't believe there are any full "faction merge" mods that let you recruit all the units of another faction.

Default Is there a mod to remove the unit limit on battles and make all armies participating in a battle all enter the battlefield?

As the title says, It's annoying as when only two armies (out of up to 4) can fight a battle, especially in campaigns where you don't even have the option to pic kwhich armies/units should participate in these situations.

Default Re: Is there a mod to remove the unit limit on battles and make all armies participating in a battle all enter the battlefield?

I would assume it is hard coded for to engine limitations but maybe one of the modding experts can say for sure...

Citizen

Default Re: Is there a mod to remove the unit limit on battles and make all armies participating in a battle all enter the battlefield?

Quote Originally Posted by jahjeremy View Post
    I would assume it is hard coded for to engine limitations but maybe one of the modding experts can say for sure...
    thats hardcoded

craziii's Avatar Protector Domesticus

the current limit of 4 is already kinda hard for mid range or lower pcs. maybe when CA creates a game that can handle 8 cores and 16 threads but there would still be a limit no matter what. personally, 4 is enough for me.
    fear is helluva drug
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    “The only rule that ever made sense to me I learned from a history, not an economics, professor at Wharton. "Fear," he used to say, "fear is the most valuable commodity in the universe." That blew me away. "Turn on the TV," he'd say. "What are you seeing? People selling their products? No. People selling the fear of you having to live without their products." freakin' A, was he right. Fear of aging, fear of loneliness, fear of poverty, fear of failure. Fear is the most basic emotion we have. Fear is primal. Fear sells.” WWZ

Have you had your daily dose of fear yet? craziii
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Quote Originally Posted by craziii View Post
    the current limit of 4 is already kinda hard for mid range or lower pcs. maybe when CA creates a game that can handle 8 cores and 16 threads but there would still be a limit no matter what. personally, 4 is enough for me.

Limit of 2*** anything more than 2 is queued as reinforcements that stupidly arrive as reinforcements when units get wiped out/routed.

Is there a mod that unites all the Empire provinces or Elvish kingdoms into one faction?

Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    Is there a mod that unites all the Empire provinces or Elvish kingdoms into one faction?
    this maybe
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...=empire+united

Tried it and it was broken but I found an alternative so it's all good.
    Thank you

There is one issue though. I used to have this working mod where the different states looked differently and you could recruit them from each individual state. I seem to have lost it now.
    Anyone know which mod I mean?

Anyone know how to change the size of a unit? I dont mean in the options menu but for example if I wanted to change the unit size of Royal Hippogryph Knights from 8 to 12, how would I go about that? I've looked through the data.pack db section with the Pack File Manager with no luck and I think my eyes are bleeding.... Closest I've come is under land_unit_tables. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

warl0rd13's Avatar Semisalis

You'll have to edit both land_unit_tables and main_unit_tables, the first one for cavalry and siege engines while the latter is for the number of men in a unit.
    Stabber, Ikanan teen.
    Silias "Twitch Tethers, Ordonian ranger

I find the various map overlays (ownership, wealth, public order...) useful since they affect both the minimap as well as the big strategic overview.

However i find it extremely annoying that every time someone initiates a diplomatic negotiation with me the game automatically changes my overlay to Attitude and just leaves it like that, meaning i have to open the big Strategic Overview and return it to whatever i prefer after every god damn diplomacy screen (which the AI spams every turn)...

Is there any mod or config tweak that prevents the game from changing the overlay or at least makes it return to whatever i had chosen before the diplomacy screen?
    It would be awesome if a mod creator could please consider making a mod that fixes this issue.

No one else has this issue?
    Last edited by Frunk; March 12, 2017 at 04:16 AM. Reason: Posts merged for continuity.

Default Re: Diplomacy force-changing map overlay to Attitude?!

Nope. Never used it. Never will. Its not that important to gameplay anyway.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast