View Poll Results: Who do you support for president of the United States?

Voters
198. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hillary Clinton / Tim Kaine

63 31.82%
  • Donald Trump / Mike Pence

86 43.43%
  • Gary Johnson / William Weld

34 17.17%
  • Jill Stein / Ajamu Baraka

15 7.58%

Thread: US Presidential Election 2016: Hillary Clinton vs Donald Trump

Default Re: US Presidential Election 2016: Hillary Clinton vs Donald Trump

anyone remember back in 2008 during the peak of the great recession how McCain was trying to minimize the appearance of the economic downturn, in order to help validate keeping the incumbent party in power?

now the Republican's slogan in 2016 is that the economy is in a chaotic deathspin and only this manchild can fix it, who can't even put a complete sentence together

i mean, wow, this party.. and these people

there's nothing they won't stoop to
    Last edited by snuggans; November 04, 2016 at 12:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Napoleonic Bonapartism View Post
    You can never have a proper political scandal without there being a Satanic Cult somewhere in the mix, it's a time-honoured classic.
    This is closer to non-ironical witchcraft practicers with ritualistic "magical" homosexual clues than satanism in itself.

Regardless, it's macabre
    Last edited by fkizz; November 04, 2016 at 12:34 PM.
    It will be seen that, as used, the word ‘Fascism’ is almost entirely meaningless. In conversation, of course, it is used even more wildly than in print. I have heard it applied to farmers, shopkeepers, Social Credit, corporal punishment, fox-hunting, bull-fighting, the 1922 Committee, the 1941 Committee, Kipling, Gandhi, Chiang Kai-Shek, homosexuality, Priestley's broadcasts, Youth Hostels, astrology, women, dogs and I do not know what else.

-George Orwell

caratacus's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by fkizz View Post
    This is closer to non-ironical witchcraft practicers with ritualistic "magical" homosexual clues than satanism in itself.

Regardless, it's macabre
    Wiccan or witchcraft isn't really evil, its followers are just not main stream religion. This stuff is perverse and satanic and there seems to be an obsession with blood in many of the things associated with it. The fact that anybody associated with it would occupy influential postions in the White House, should be extremely worrying.

I read a funny post in the review section on Amazon where this book "Spirit Cooking" seems to be marketed. Fortunately it was not available.

By Lex Talionis - Published on Amazon.com
    I meticulously prepared and partook of the breast milk and semen elixir, and immediately, there appeared before a she-demon of the most hideous form. She lurched forth without any hesitation, outstretched her bony-fingered hand covered in leathery warted skin, and demanded that I give her millions of dollars to appease her wrath that would be visited upon me if I failed to comply with her corrupt and arbitrary demand. "It's for a good cause," she assured me. "It's for the children on the island," she explained before releasing a ghastly howl of perverse laughter. I pulled back and covered my eyes, trying not to look, and I could hear CNN in the background assuring me that what I was witnessing before my very eyes was all just a figment of my imagination. "I'm giving my money to Trump," I announced whereupon I immediately noticed the she-demon slightly writhe in pain at the mere mention of the word "Trump." Incredulously, I tried again. "Trump," I proclaimed, causing the she-demon to growl deeply, raise her prognathous jaw, stomp her ungulate foot, and howl at the bright full moon that lit up the cold foggy evening. "Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump," I continued, and with each word the horrific she-beast retreated in pain as the mere word singed her green, withered skin. "Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump,Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump." My words rang out in the still of cool evening as the she-demon screeched off into the night and retreated to a nearby federal prison where she and her other demon friends had retreated for many years, nay, until their very demise. "
    Last edited by caratacus; November 04, 2016 at 12:49 PM.

Humble Warrior's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Regardless, it's macabre
    It reminds me of the kind of witchcraft you`d be burned at the stake for in the Middle Ages.

Personally, I found it extremely disturbing to just look at and it just confirms to me what happens to people once they lose any sense of a moral compass.

I heard some people called it `art`, as an artist myself, that`s not art!

Or maybe they`re just sick people with a morbid desire to burn in hell.
    Last edited by Humble Warrior; November 04, 2016 at 01:02 PM.

Acco's Avatar Дијана

Quote Originally Posted by B. W. View Post
    It's actually quite a logical thing for them to do, given that in the US itself the news agencies are almost universally doing the same thing for Hillary Clinton.

In other words, they would not have an audience if they were pro-Hillary because that audience is already overdosed by CNN, MSNBC, Huffington Post, NY Times, ABC, NBC, CBS, Washington Post, Mother Jones, etc., etc., and etc.
    That was a rather convoluted way to attack the Lamestream Media(tm).

It's logical to do because old conservatives started to join Facebook in the past 5 years and share this kind of stuff religiously. Don't lie, you probably have a ton of relatives on FB who automatically share the latest "Obama death panel" article.
    На Запад масивно сиви облаци
    Од Исток сонце и вистина излези
    Macedonia

caratacus's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Humble Warrior View Post
    It reminds me of the kind of witchcraft you`d be burned at the stake for in the Middle Ages.

Personally, I found it extremely disturbing to just look at and it just confirms to me what happens to people once they lose any sense of a moral compass.

I heard some people called it `art`, as an artist myself, that`s not art!

Or maybe they`re just sick people with a morbid desire to burn in hell.
    Not art you say! Do you remember when celebrity chef Nigella Lawson's head melted, very odd!!
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Blood sculpture 'melted'
    Self, by Marc Quinn
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/2093053.stm
    Self was bought for a rumoured £13,000
    One of the Brit Art movement's most remarkable works, a sculpture made entirely of human blood, may accidentally have been destroyed.

According to a report in The Guardian, there has been speculation in the art world that Self, by Marc Quinn, had melted after the refrigerator it was stored in was disconnected by builders.

The work, which is a life size cast of the artist's head, is made out of in nine pints of his own frozen, congealed blood.
    It has to be kept refrigerated or it will melt.

The work is owned by Charles Saatchi, the key patron of Brit Art, and the owner of the Saatchi Gallery along with one of the biggest private collections of contemporary British art.

It has been reported that builders who arrived to extend Mr Saatchi's London kitchen at the request of his partner, TV chef Nigella Lawson, unplugged the kitchen freezer where the head was kept.
    Last edited by caratacus; November 04, 2016 at 01:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Napoleonic Bonapartism View Post
    You can never have a proper political scandal without there being a Satanic Cult somewhere in the mix, it's a time-honoured classic.
    As someone somewhat familiar with certain aspects of the occult, I wouldn't really call them Satanic. This is more of a thing for rich housewives to get some kicks into their boring dull lives. Still, I'm glad it has been exposed, simply because it will sway the remaining never-Trumper crowd, who are typically people who believe that Earth is 5000 years old and Trump isn't "real republican" because he is a hedonistic billionaire who doesn't know Bible by heart.
    Also it is rather ironic. In late 80s/early 1990s US had "Satanic Panic", when neocon establishment was scaring the gullible population with "Satanism" boogeyman, and media was full of "Satanic-Nazi" conspiracies in heavy metal and movies. Today they replaced Satan with "far-right", but the technique remains the same.

More than half of Americans are experiencing election-related stress comparable to that often attributed to work, money, or the economy, the American Psychological Association has said. And while the good news is the presidential contest will end next week, the bad news is that because of the ferocity of the campaign, the mental damage may linger. And for some groups, it may get even worse—depending on who wins.

I have to admit, the commitment to one's candidate here in the United States is definitely a lot stronger than I've seen from experiences in Australia and New Zealand. This is somewhat exacerbated by the constant deluge of politics from the MSM and reflected very much in places such as this thread. The whole world, it seems, has opinions regarding the election of the President. It's become a total global phenomenon, though some would vouch not for the right reasons.

What is going to be very interesting to see is the aftermath once the dust settles. Whoever wins, there is going to be a great deal of soul searching, on both sides.

It’s Official: This Election Is Driving Americans Nuts.

B. W.'s Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Acco View Post
    That was a rather convoluted way to attack the Lamestream Media(tm).

It's logical to do because old conservatives started to join Facebook in the past 5 years and share this kind of stuff religiously. Don't lie, you probably have a ton of relatives on FB who automatically share the latest "Obama death panel" article.
    I've never been on Facebook so I wouldn't know. What I do know is what little coverage there's been in most of the corporate media on Hillary's scandals have been devoted to playing down their significance.

In other news I just heard that Harris County early voting in Texas broke all previous records by 200,000 votes. That is just astounding. Many of those voters were first time voters who would not be showing up in polling.

In other news I just heard that Harris County early voting in Texas broke all previous records by 200,000 votes. That is just astounding. Many of those voters were first time voters who would not be showing up in polling.
    Regardless of whoever they vote for, the fact that such people are stepping up should be seen as a bonus. Just hope that the trend continues for the next elections and a truer representative of the voting public is gradually established.

empr guy's Avatar Praefectus

In another complete non-surprise, Bret Baier has apologized for saying Clintons server had been hacked by 5 foreign intelligence agencies and that an indictment was coming, as it turns out there is zero evidence for his hacking claim, and admits he has no idea if there will be an indictment.

Meanwhile georgia is trending closer in the polls and Hispanic early voting numbers are exploding in states like Florida. Good job trump I guess
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; November 04, 2016 at 02:30 PM. Reason: Continuity.
    odi et amo quare id faciam fortasse requiris / nescio sed fieri sentio et excrucior

Acco's Avatar Дијана

Quote Originally Posted by B. W. View Post
    I've never been on Facebook so I wouldn't know. What I do know is what little coverage there's been in most of the corporate media on Hillary's scandals have been devoted to playing down their significance.

I know that it's Trump's MO to attack the Lamestream Media(tm) as part of his rage against the 'establishment', but it's really not that simple. Trump should thank the media for covering his every word during the primary, making him stand out in a crowded group of candidates. On the flip side, Clinton always gets a lot of coverage, but much of it is negative.

RE early voting: I looked up Harris County, but the article I found disagrees with your conclusion:

"We're seeing many of the most active partisans come out earlier than normal," Rice University political scientist Mark Jones said. "There are some new voters, as we would expect based on overall population growth. But we're not seeing a dramatic groundswell of turnout from people who either were registered and didn't vote in the past or (registered recently)."
    I think early voting is just becoming a more normal thing to do. Lots of states have been encouraging it leading up to this election.
    Last edited by Acco; November 04, 2016 at 01:46 PM.
    Macedonia

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    As someone somewhat familiar with certain aspects of the occult, I wouldn't really call them Satanic. This is more of a thing for rich housewives to get some kicks into their boring dull lives.
    Knowing a couple of wiccans I'd say it not just bored house wives, but easily swayed young women, and guys hoping its all done "skyclad". I know one of them pretty well and I guarantee there is no blood semen in her magic wheel house. Wicca of course has no real creed or tenants so you can make up whatever "magic" you want and call it Wicca.

Still, I'm glad it has been exposed, simply because it will sway the remaining never-Trumper crowd, who are typically people who believe that Earth is 5000 years old and Trump isn't "real republican" because he is a hedonistic billionaire who doesn't know Bible by heart.
    Also it is rather ironic. In late 80s/early 1990s US had "Satanic Panic", when neocon establishment was scaring the gullible population with "Satanism" boogeyman, and media was full of "Satanic-Nazi" conspiracies in heavy metal and movies. Today they replaced Satan with "far-right", but the technique remains the same.
    Thats what made this a "you gotta be kidding me" moment. Its like there is no way this can be real, but I can't poke a hole in it. Here she is with Jay Z who is doing a Clinton concert tonight trying to get black folks to vote for Hilary.

Still, I'm glad it has been exposed, simply because it will sway the remaining never-Trumper crowd, who are typically people who believe that Earth is 5000 years old and Trump isn't "real republican" because he is a hedonistic billionaire who doesn't know Bible by heart.
    What was even more funny to me is there was a headline where the FBI rank and file thought of Clinton, euphemistically, as the "anti-Christ" just the day before this came out.
    Last edited by Phier; November 04, 2016 at 02:13 PM.
    "When I die, I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like Fidel Castro, not screaming in terror, like his victims."

My shameful truth.

Well I thought South Korea being run by a shaman sounded ludicrous, but here we are.
    When Adam delved and Eve span, who was then the gentleman?

- John Ball (1381)

swabian's Avatar igni ferroque

Regardless, it's macabre
    Looks like depraved but ultimately harmless thrill seeking to me.

empr guy's Avatar Praefectus

Quote Originally Posted by swabian View Post
    Looks like depraved but ultimately harmless thrill seeking to me.
    It's some kind of weird performance art. But the closer to election day we get, the more effort trumpets put into turning off any critical thinking ability they haven't killed by reading breitbart and drudge report all day.

The project has a MOMA page ffs, but hey why even spend 10 seconds thinking about anything other then mentally getting yourself off because the democrats are now depraved devil worshipers and not good wholesome men like the "honorable" DJ Trump
    Last edited by Gigantus; November 04, 2016 at 10:49 PM. Reason: merged multiple posts
    odi et amo quare id faciam fortasse requiris / nescio sed fieri sentio et excrucior

Quote Originally Posted by empr guy View Post
    It's some kind of weird performance art. But the closer to election day we get, the more effort trumpets put into turning off any critical thinking ability they haven't killed by reading breitbart and drudge report all day.
    AHEM Mr. Spin...

HER OWN WORDS 3 YEARS AGO...

This isn't performance art, but lets say it was, would YOU drink blood semen and breast milk for perforce art, at a house party, where no one else is going to see said art?

Just suck it up, if this continues (CNN now has her at 268 electoral votes, CNN, I said CNN) shes going to need to sacrifice a goat.
    "When I die, I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like Fidel Castro, not screaming in terror, like his victims."

My shameful truth.

Acco's Avatar Дијана

Looking at the walls of some of my Trump-supporting friends on FB, I realized that a lot of the things they shared indeed came from these Macedonian websites. Recently, I've seen the "Clinton said more people like Trump should run for office in 2013" and "Biden blames lazy American women for the economy" fibs. My country has such a promising future in dezinformacija!
    Macedonia

the poor woman is being harassed on social media now, could we discuss something else more important like healthcare or jobs or constitutionality or ethno-nationalism?

i remember her now from her piece 'The artist is present', it was pretty good. i think she has class even if she can be quite kooky

Pathetic 'artist'. Crazy people who believe and partake in such actions.
    454-480 Western Roman Politics (Article)
    There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so. - W. Shakespeare
    We (...) have converted the miracles of science into a chamber of horrors -R. Hull

USA knew how to gain a victory, but not how to use it - F.J. Nepos
    You will be ruled by either a crown, a clown, or a crook, and democracy assures that you won't get the first one.