Thread: Anyone learning to mod right now?

Default Anyone learning to mod right now?

Anyone out there currently using a PFM or version of DBEditor? I'm going through the tutorials and running into problems. Can't find one tutorial that is up to date...problems abound.

Default Re: Anyone learning to mod right now?

Hello. its nice to see people still trying to learn how to mod this game. I have tried to keep up with ETW modding. Like you i am just now trying to learn modding for etw. i have been trying for about 2 months now so if you can tell me what issues you are having with PFM or DBEditor i may be able to help.

Been using PFM for a couple of years now. Can't for the life of me figure out how to add a new unit though. I agree that any tutorial here in this section is well out of date.

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

ETR3(SS), did you try the advice I posted on creating new units which is linked from here (under the heading 'Editing new units and unit recruitment' - the entry on 'how to create a new unit' and the suggestions on the thread which I also linked to from the same line)?

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    Artifex

Thread moved from Tools, Tutorials and Resources.
    FrunkSpace | Mod Announcements | Colonies & Empires

Under the patronage of Iskar of the House of Siblesz. I am the proud patron of:

atthias | PaulH | Athos187

Yep