Thread: any guide on how to install the mod and to avoid the enb vice city black screen?

Default any guide on how to install the mod and to avoid the enb vice city black screen?

ok i got i got non copy of rome total war with all expasion for 20 us bucks just for playing this mod when i install the mod i get black screen with text above saying enb vice city
    now maybe is because i just copy the whole granto oim folder in rome total war folder and i see alot of unused folders like extra enb and other idk how to use
    like i spend 3 days now trying to make my mod work im

about to headsmah my screen my rome total war dics and after alot of bleeding out of my head i will take long cool shover to cool me down and i will repeat biting my nails and hoping for this son of works just once i just on to see campaign one sec and see howthe gunpowder works just one in is that tooo much to ask for i know that you put alot of work and effort in this mod for free and made it to everyone who couldten understand russian im just sad that you made it sooo hard to install or maybe im just dumb but i never had soo much problem with mod in my life before

Default Re: any guide on how to install the mod and to avoid the enb vice city black screen?

ok i found the black screen is enb 500 something vice city then i get ugly green spot on my corner of my screen i can hear music but the game dont start or nothing also want im supposed to with all the exstra folders like the light bloom dark blood enbseries d3d8-dll or stuff folder also can i just remove enbseries since it seems that cause of my error

and how do i start the mod with bi instead of alex since i can see in extra stuff that you got folder called file for playing with cossack and nogia horde for bi can isee that folder and what im supposed to do with it just copy it in the bi date folder i guess and overwrite what then just copy the code you put on alex shortcut in bi shortcut instead is that how you make bi version of the mod work or i am complety wrong please any help is good

p.s this is not the first time tried to make this mod work i tried 3 years ago or something and gavve up
    this time i wont and i hope i can get some help here in these forum

Default Re: any guide on how to install the mod and to avoid the enb vice city black screen?

i seen russia and englich guy play this map the englich(granto) version seems to only have only one dato from what i seen 1569 while the russian version got 4 or 5 start did you remove some features or were the other campaings bugged or soemthing