Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The official TWC thread for acting like an imperious, overbearing, nationalist Frenchman

AqD's Avatar (~‾▿‾)~

Default Re: The official TWC thread for acting like an imperious, overbearing, nationalist Frenchman

soon it will be black

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝

Default Re: The official TWC thread for acting like an imperious, overbearing, nationalist Frenchman

That is the 2018 flag AqD. I asked for the 1818 flag.

According to Wikipedia it is just white.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bourbon_Restoration

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

Mayer's Avatar Domesticus

Un drapeau blanc avec chant Vive la Paix!, c'est la france.
    HATE SPEECH ISN'T REAL

White for the bleeding surrender monekys.

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Gatorade, is it in you?

Hon, hon, hon, hon! France is proud to introduce to you silly English types: the Nintendo Oui.

rsslcs's Avatar Senator

Well I say I turned up at the boulangerie this morning and THEY HAD NO BAGUETTES. HOW CAN I LIVE WITHOUT MY PAIN AU BEURRE HEUHEU *cries in French*

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Gatorade, is it in you?

Vive la France! For the glory of France! Macron delivers a speech to your US Congress and brings French liberty, class, and civilization to your gutter trough. Hon, hon, hon, hon!

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/fr...am-2018-04-25/

The United States counts France as its oldest ally, in its fight against the cursed enemy of all of France: the perfidious Albion, that United Kingdom of lies and bad wine! Hon, hon, hon, hon!

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

Albion knows no surrender!
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus

Quote Originally Posted by PointOfViewGun View Post
    Nope. There is nothing to suggest dramatically that his heart is giving out. His heart attack is a testament to how well he can recover from something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Roma_Victrix View Post
    Vive la France! For the glory of France! Macron delivers a speech to your US Congress and brings French liberty, class, and civilization to your gutter trough. Hon, hon, hon, hon!

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/fr...am-2018-04-25/

The United States counts France as its oldest ally, in its fight against the cursed enemy of all of France: the perfidious Albion, that United Kingdom of lies and bad wine! Hon, hon, hon, hon!

His accent was parfait! Vive la France! Montjoie Saint Denis!

Vive l'Empereur! Vive le petit caporal!

What does imperious mean?

Ferdiad's Avatar Patricius

Our frenchness has been asserted today, the Swedes have been crushed.
    Last edited by Ferdiad; April 29, 2018 at 08:54 PM.

Vive l'Empereur!

Ukiah's Avatar Civis

I don't know how to act like a nationalist French because I never met one. To the best of my knowledge, I don't think a nationalist Frenchman would ever touch this English forum.

They would explode into flames.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12