Thread: Wrath of the Norsemen: The Baltic 2.0 BETA BUG thread!

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Default Wrath of the Norsemen: The Baltic 2.0 BETA BUG thread!

Hello, post all bugs here!

Does single player work for most? One person has reported it didn't work for him.. But i don't have this problem- do you?
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal

Default Re: Wrath of the Norsemen: The Baltic 2.0 BETA BUG thread!

It doesn't work for me neither.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokrist View Post
    It doesn't work for me neither.
    Weird, i did download it again and it worked like a charm- what version are you using? I am using cd-version. Also, i have windows 7.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again

- The Havamal

Libertus

Turns out i did not have a bug you just have to press the baltic campaign.... Its background is bit different than the other ones like custom battle so i got confused....

Quote Originally Posted by Juzu90 View Post
    Turns out i did not have a bug you just have to press the baltic campaign.... Its background is bit different than the other ones like custom battle so i got confused....
    I'll see, so you clicked the other campaign-buttons? That explains it. As those aren't working.

- The Havamal

I tried this mod for the first time. It all works perfectly. Looks very promising. I started as the Franks.
    It has some bugs tho:
    1. I put unit size on huge, but next time I reloaded the game all recruitment was on large. So I restarted it after adjusting the unit size back to huge and it worked like it should,
    2. There are 2 Franks factions. One is the character standing in the middle of Frankish territory. It is at war with everybody. I made peace with it as the Franks.
    3. The free upkeep doesn't seem to work. There are no units darkening in the recruitment slots to show that they are free of upkeep.
    4. Some rebel units stil have basic unit picture
    5. The rebel settlements to the east are empty, so you can just walk in
    6. All rebel fleets clutter together in 1 spot.
    Last edited by William the Silent; August 15, 2016 at 09:34 PM.

i can probably explain the 2 frank factions.
    the one faction is a papal faction meant to represent the emperor, he should be of-map and immortal. his only function is to call crusade against the heathens and should obviously be allied with the proper frank faction.
    Hr. Alf han hugg til han var mod, Han sto i femten Ridderes Blod; Så tog han alle de Kogger ni Og sejlede dermed til Norge fri. Og der kom tidende til Rostock ind, Der blegned saa mangen Rosenkind. Der græd Enker og der græd Børn, Dem hadde gjort fattig den skadelige Ørn.
    Anders Sørensen Vedel