Thread: Active/Current Campaign Movement Reduction Mods

Default Active/Current Campaign Movement Reduction Mods

I've scoured the archive and I cannot find a mod which reduces campaign movement (that has been updated to work with the newest patch). Can anyone direct me to a mod which accomplishes this? In the past I used Imperiales Śconomić which had campaign movement reduction built into it. Since that mod has fallen in disrepair I feel as if I'm out of luck?

Do any of the overhaul mods incorporate this?

Default Re: Active/Current Campaign Movement Reduction Mods

Anything? 86 views and no response?

if i have time , i found and old mod that reduces 33% movement for attila and dlcs .. i will try to fix it .. Will let you know if it works!

I did found this "Reduced Army and Navy Campaign Movement" by Theora it works for Grand Campaign but after 5 turns, it reverts back to its normal movement range like in Vanilla. I'm playing 12tpy mods and yes, the Vanilla movement (4tpy) movement is too much for immersion. I tried Lemon's 40% Campaign Movement Reduction and JIN's FOTE Campaign Movement Reduction and both doesn't work with Fall of the Eagles installed.

And i play with Europa Perdita and FotE 12tpy mods.

Also there's this mod called "RSG's mini overhaul for 12tpy or 4tpy" (but the links are mostly outdated but i found one in skymods.ru) it's a compilation that has all the marriages, character traits, family tree, and many more of RSG (RoYALSpartanGuard) but isn't compatible with FotE (Issue is is that most cavalry don't have horses in live battles so they just became merely spearmen and swordsmen instead of Cavalry units).

But it is however, made compatible with Radious. This one is pretty consistent with the reduced movement and never changes unlike the first ones i've found.

Also another one that i've found is Imperiales Oeconomaie mod. It has a 12tpy version but you wouldn't get to play DLC factions in Grand Campaign. Reason prolly is that it is made before those DLCs. Although it isn't mostly compatible with mods that changes campaign mechanics.