Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sarzamin Javid 1.5 ( The Immortal land )

DramaBelli's Avatar Ministry of Silly Walks

Default Re: Sarzamin Javid 1.1.1

I clearly see you don't need them, but in case you need, well, my armours are available, feel free to use

Quote Originally Posted by DramaBelli View Post
    I clearly see you don't need them, but in case you need, well, my armours are available, feel free to use
    Thank you friend ! I really appreciate that ��

any ideas?
    you know when I see the comments on some of the mods on steam which are completely unhistorical I really get mad ...
    I don't have any support ! I do every part of my mod on my own ... to me its special... but with no one caring about it , it destroys me...
    I may be not perfect but I worked on this mod about 9 months ... some of the armors are not mine , but most of them has been edited ...

New update on the way

Default Re: Sarzamin Javid 1.2

Just time to import my work and the work of my friends into vanilla and finally I will use all OUR units in my first grand campaign. Don't give up, your work is appreciated

Just time to import my work and the work of my friends into vanilla and finally I will use all OUR units in my first grand campaign. Don't give up, your work is appreciated
    Can you use my units after the modding awards? I want to be in the modding awards . thanks

You misunderstood me when I say "I use", I mean, "I use them as player". I will PLAY with your units

I would never steal your mod without clearly asking permission to use!

Good luck with modding awards anyway; even if the best award you can win in this world of fakes and illusions, is to gain the real respect of few valiant ones, have realiable friendship with few Others, and work with them for the pure personal pleasure.
    Believe me.

You misunderstood me when I say "I use", I mean, "I use them as player". I will PLAY with your units

I would never steal your mod without clearly asking permission to use!

Good luck with modding awards anyway; even if the best award you can win in this world of fakes and illusions, is to gain the real respect of few valiant ones, have realiable friendship with few Others, and work with them for the pure personal pleasure.
    Believe me.
    Ow! Thanks! You know... I like to be a famous modder like you or ahiga or swiss halberdier ... At least more people will notice my mod !

If you want to become famous, do not imitate me

I prefer to be polite, correct and reliable person-modder (famous is not important and I suggest you to not put this at the edge of your purposes).

My wish is "have few but good companions and few but great players" if something more will come: fair enough, if not: do not sell yourself to popularity.

Ready and waiting !

PS: Swiss and Ahiga are indeed famous but not , thanks gods, in the name of self-cultism. and in this perspective they are famous in a sane way.

I know what your saying . but I just want to be known . I meant I want my to have more viewers ... I am not a bad person! My english is not good enough to show I feel...

Holy mother of gods this is the most amazing and beautiful Persian mod I have ever seen. I'm just completely blown away by the fine artwork. The Sassanid sword look fantastic. You have captured everything right so far, the colours, the facial hairs (omg those beautiful beards in perfect colours..I'm going to grow a beard now), the skin tones, face bone structures, some of those soldiers sizes a brilliant and reflect the Roman historians description of "giant Persian warriors", the colour scheme and patterns of those shields...I'm speechless.

You sir a genius, seriously this is THE ing mod which should have been in vanilla. someone give this dude a hug.

I agree with Rostam. it's evident you're not a bad person! and this is clear not from today but since months because we already met in another place of this forum when Attila was out

Quote Originally Posted by Rostam_e_Iran View Post
    Holy mother of gods this is the most amazing and beautiful Persian mod I have ever seen. I'm just completely blown away by the fine artwork. The Sassanid sword look fantastic. You have captured everything right so far, the colours, the facial hairs (omg those beautiful beards in perfect colours..I'm going to grow a beard now), the skin tones, face bone structures, some of those soldiers sizes a brilliant and reflect the Roman historians description of "giant Persian warriors", the colour scheme and patterns of those shields...I'm speechless.

You sir a genius, seriously this is THE ing mod which should have been in vanilla. someone give this dude a hug.
    Thank you friend �� you compeletly killed my fatigue and dispair.... Thank you !! But plz download the update 1.2 too, because it adds many more units and fixes all the bugs

Quote Originally Posted by Shapur e Sassani View Post
    Thank you friend �� you compeletly killed my fatigue and dispair.... Thank you !! But plz download the update 1.2 too, because it adds many more units and fixes all the bugs
    I did, looks great

Next version on the way ...

I'm going to download the best sassanid army I've ever seen for this game.

REPORT: I put all files into data as usual, but game stops working when I enable your mod. All runs fine when I remove it

Looking forward to the next version; I hope it will be more polished and collected in one single pack
    Last edited by DramaBelli; October 04, 2016 at 02:01 PM.

I am looking for a modder that can add a faction's regions to another faction. It is very important
    Do you know anyone who could do that?

Linke's Avatar Hazarapatish

Hey I forgot to answer sorry.. I was doingmy startpos but I have to redo it so inbetween I can help you (you can only do one startpos at a time).
    Give me the exact regions.. you can look here http://www.honga.net/totalwar/attila...stan_ctesiphon

You can get the startpos in the weekend sometime.

Btw will you have a version without startpos so you can use with other mods?

I have !

Quote Originally Posted by Linke View Post
    Hey I forgot to answer sorry.. I was doingmy startpos but I have to redo it so inbetween I can help you (you can only do one startpos at a time).
    Give me the exact regions.. you can look here http://www.honga.net/totalwar/attila...stan_ctesiphon

You can get the startpos in the weekend sometime.

Mazun:omana
    makran:pura.harmozia.
    aria:phra.harev.
    abarshahr:abarshahr
    parthia:merv.dahistan
    Atropaten:ganzaga.ecbatana.rhaga

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast