Thread: Please Read, for You who want play T.L.R but still failed

Civis
    Malang city, East Java province, Indonesia

Default Please Read, for You who want play T.L.R but still failed

Finally, after 2 almost 2 days keep trying and doing many of tricks and researching around on the internet, I can play The Long Road.

I am using pc, Windows 10 operating system.
    For Attila, I am a steam user, but for Medieval 2 I am not a Steam user.

I have face lots of fail and use lots of My energy and time and I worry when asking to T.LR Team cause I see some of Them already take a retirement time, so I can not ask cause worry to disturb Them and after keep trying, I can play The Long Road, please read.

Install not on C: program files, I finally install it to My E: Drive, but the important thing, do not install Medieval2 to C: Program files.

then download lates T.L.R and make sure install it to Your installed Medieval2, for example cause I install it to E: then it must be installed to E: Medieval2/

when finished, please do not click or fun finalize. bat I don;t know, but I find when everytime I install that finalize.bat, game always going to vanilla than T.L.R.

then download the patch A, extract and copy all files to E: Medieval2

download battle ctd fix and extract it to E: Medieval2/The Long Road

when finished go to Your installed Medieval2 folder,
    if You see there is 2 file called medieval2.exe and kingdoms.exe ( I am using gold edition non Steam/retail purchase), then cut the "kingdoms.exe" and move it to another folder (up to You, maybe a folder named Medieval kingdoms backup copy)
    choose Medieval2.exe, then copy it into the same folder (Your installed Medieval2 folder),
    after that, rename it (the new exe file) to be kingdoms.exe.

ok, now choose The_Long_Road.batch file right click on it, choose edit, then the notepad opened,
    change medieval2.exe to be kingdoms.exe>>>>>file and save, then exit from notepad.

Now, let's try click The Long Road shortcut on Your desktop, hope You can join to enjoy The Long Road realm.

My thanks to: to lots of t.l.r user who complaint of the forum, I learn lots, to Creative assembly Staff about must change medieval2.exe to kingdoms.exe after the patch, and special thanks to t.l.r Team.

I read will be t.l.r 3.0, hope the Team will continue this good works, Thank You
    Last edited by Cleeon; August 09, 2016 at 08:45 PM. Reason: forget to add a instruction to move out original kingdoms.exe

Default Re: Please Read, for You who want play T.L.R but still failed

Sorry, link for battle ctd fix ?