Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LET THERE BE WAR!!! (WAR PLUGIN FIXED) - WARTIME MP REGEN FIXED & LIVE

Default LET THERE BE WAR!!! (WAR PLUGIN FIXED) - WARTIME MP REGEN FIXED & LIVE

THE WAR PLUGIN HAS BEEN FIXED!

LET THERE BE WAR!!!

PLUGIN UPDATE IS NOW LIVE! - WARTIME MANPOWER REGEN FIX IS NOW LIVE!

Important Notes:

1. Offline Protection during war has been implemented. This means that your faction's enemy(s) CANNOT place or break blocks while your ENTIRE faction is offline.
    However, if you have pressure plates, those can be used by ANYONE (ally, neutral, or enemy) while your entire faction is offline!

2. When at least one of your faction's members is online, the enemy WILL be able to place or break blocks in your land but will suffer 1-heart of damage per block.
    Additionally, the current version of the plugin update causes an enemy to also take 1-heart of damage when using doors, levers, gates, etc within your faction's land.
    This will most likely be fixed in the future.

--------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT:

THE WARTIME MANPOWER REGEN FIX HAS BEEN APPLIED AND THE SERVER IS NOW LIVE!

WHEN YOUR FACTION HAS AT LEAST ONE ENEMY, YOUR FACTION'S MEMBERS' MANPOWER WILL NOT REGEN.

WHEN YOUR FACTION IS AT PEACE OR AT TRUCE, YOUR FACTION'S MEMBERS' MANPOWER WILL REGEN.THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PATIENCE!

--------------------------------------------------------------

4. The command /f neutral <enemy faction name> will be a mod-only command because the current version of the plugin update does not have the feature to lock BOTH
    factions into the war once it has been started. This is in place to prevent an aggressor from warring a faction, looting it, then peacing out of the war.
    This will most likely be fixed in the future.

Thank you all for your patience. I do apologize for the time it has taken me to get this patch out to you but I really appreciate your patience.

TheEliteDwarf

Last edited by TheEliteDwarf; August 16, 2016 at 07:12 PM.

GRAND ARCHITECT OF THE DWARVEN EMPIRE

Katsumoto's Avatar Quae est infernum es
    took an arrow to the knee

Default Re: LET THERE BE WAR!!! (WAR PLUGIN FIXED) - NOW LIVE

Thanks Elite!
    "I pray Heaven to bestow the best of blessings on this house and all that shall hereafter inhabit it. May none but honest and wise men ever rule under this roof."
    - John Adams, on the White House, in a letter to Abigail Adams (2 November 1800)

Dude! Thanks a lot. Great work

Could more than 30 minutes notice not have been given?

Yeah some pre-warning for something like the ability to declare war would always be... appreciated, but what is done is done I suppose.

High Chunker Greens's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Thanks Elite, got my fix of war after too many months now.

Mangerman's Avatar Only the ladder is real

Lame, thought this was a Build Server...

Default Re: LET THERE BE WAR!!! (WAR PLUGIN FIXED) - WARTIME MANPOWER REGEN INFO

Check the original post for information regarding the wartime manpower regeneration of factions.

Saayd's Avatar Foederatus

Default Re: LET THERE BE WAR!!! (WAR PLUGIN FIXED) - WARTIME MANPOWER REGEN INFO

Good job Elite. You've been working real hard on this stuff.
    Saayd ~ Grand Engineer of the Dwarven Empire

Thanks for the heads up, and all the work you've put into fixing the plugin!

Mike92574's Avatar Tiro
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Thanks Elite. Everyone is appreciating your great work.

Cryers-'s Avatar Semisalis

KNAI!

thanks again dude.

Thanks elite

The Hedge Knight's Avatar Fierce When Cornered
    Artifex

I'm going on holiday tommorow so this post has absolutely no bearing on me, but I would suggest you reset all manpower's to full if possible before limiting recharge as obviously a regenerating war is very different to a non regeneration war.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hedge Knight View Post
    I'm going on holiday tommorow so this post has absolutely no bearing on me, but I would suggest you reset all manpower's to full if possible before limiting recharge as obviously a regenerating war is very different to a non regeneration war.
    This would involve taking the server offline and editing 161 individual server files, and thus isn't liable to happen. There is no reset all manpower button unfortunately.

And it would be kind of unfair to take the people who are winning wars as is, and bring them back to square one.

LATEST UPDATE:

I CAME ACROSS SOME ISSUES WHILE TESTING THE MANPOWER REGEN FIX THAT I DID NOT ENCOUNTER DURING
    MY FIRST TESTS LAST NIGHT SO THE UPDATE WILL BE DELAYED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE.

Nerva's Avatar Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteDwarf View Post
    LATEST UPDATE:

I CAME ACROSS SOME ISSUES WHILE TESTING THE MANPOWER REGEN FIX THAT I DID NOT ENCOUNTER DURING
    MY FIRST TESTS LAST NIGHT SO THE UPDATE WILL BE DELAYED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE.
    We appreciate your work Elite, keep it up! :p

LATEST EDIT:

I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO FIX THE ADDITIONAL ISSUES THAT I EXPERIENCED (THAT I MENTIONED IN MY LAST UPDATE BELOW).
    THANKS TO DEVRIJO (IN-GAME: DEV_THE_DWARF), I WAS ABLE TO RUN MORE TESTS TO CONFIRM THE FIX COVERS ALL POSSIBILITIES.

FROM THE TESTS I RAN TONIGHT, I AM CONFIDENT THAT THE FIX WILL GO LIVE TOMORROW (TUESDAY 8:00 PM EST).

LET THIS SERVE AS A NOTICE OF WHAT TO EXPECT. IF MY FINAL TESTS PASS, I WILL UPLOAD THE FIX AROUND 8:00 PM EST (MIGHT BE SOONER).
    HOWEVER, WHATEVER HAPPENS I WILL UPDATE THIS POST WITH THE LATEST INFORMATION.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding.
    Last edited by TheEliteDwarf; August 15, 2016 at 11:46 PM.

Nice work! Looking forward to seeing the fixes in action. We all are extremely grateful.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast