Thread: Anyone wanting to join the WotN-developer forums, and help finishing this mod- apply here!

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Default Anyone wanting to join the WotN-developer forums, and help finishing this mod- apply here!

Ask for permission to join in here:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/profi...editusergroups
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal

Default Re: Anyone wanting to join the WotN-developer forums, and help finishing this mod- apply here!

due to lack of activity after the beta release, WOTN dev-forums were auto-moved to the TWC-cemetary.
    the dev-forum were resurected and saved in the nick of time, all thanks to Mr_Nygren`s interest in its continuation.
    as a result of the forum being almost deleted, all user permissions were lost and former team-menbers lost their access to the dev-forum.

so WOTN veterans will have to re-apply if they, for whatever reasson, wish to regain access to the devs.
    Hr. Alf han hugg til han var mod, Han sto i femten Ridderes Blod; Så tog han alle de Kogger ni Og sejlede dermed til Norge fri. Og der kom tidende til Rostock ind, Der blegned saa mangen Rosenkind. Der græd Enker og der græd Børn, Dem hadde gjort fattig den skadelige Ørn.
    Anders Sørensen Vedel

Default Re: Anyone wanting to join the WotN-developer forums, and help finishing this mod- apply here!

absinthia old friend, I hope life treats an old viking well Good luck to the new team!

Historian - all things Viking Son of absinthia

Horsa's Avatar Artifex

Been a while Ulf! Hope all is well.

Quote Originally Posted by Úlfhéðinn View Post
    absinthia old friend, I hope life treats an old viking well Good luck to the new team!
    long time, no see, mate.
    this old viking is training to become cattle-farmer. next fall i hope to aquire my first own small herd.
    Hr. Alf han hugg til han var mod, Han sto i femten Ridderes Blod; Så tog han alle de Kogger ni Og sejlede dermed til Norge fri. Og der kom tidende til Rostock ind, Der blegned saa mangen Rosenkind. Der græd Enker og der græd Børn, Dem hadde gjort fattig den skadelige Ørn.
    Anders Sørensen Vedel

woow great news I would be looking forward to help you guys out if you would agree

The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it.
    Niccolo Machiavelli

Horsa's Avatar Artifex

Of course your help would be most welcome! Make a request to join the development forum.

What ways could you help us?

Quote Originally Posted by IVIarkI2I View Post
    woow great news I would be looking forward to help you guys out if you would agree
    I see what you did there.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again

- The Havamal

Maybe you should write down what exactly remains to be done? This could attract more volunteers. Maybe I could help you.

When i am done with what i am doing it's mostly balancing and recruitment, scripting etc remaining to be done. Horsa will need to finish some stuff i think on the campaign map and regarding faction conversions etc. But i will finish implementing the rosters and unit pictures, scripted armies in descr_strat and the strat_models etc.

I think it will be mostly finishing touches, balance between old and new units and descriptions left.

Then of course we need to rid the mod of all game breaking bugs. Currently one can't play too much before a crash- but that will be because of stuff missing in places like the EDB i think.

- The Havamal

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...rces-amp-Tools

there you have a lot of useful programs, especially:
    ATVTW
    EDB Validator v1.2.8
    Name Verifier
    Trait Verifier
    TW Script Editor
    TWTECV

So Ive send a request for dev forums, at first I might take a look at strategic map settlements, create some unique culture looks of those if you could provide me with some good research material, I would be also interested in creating units for great moravia specialy but if you guys need help with other facton units just let me know , so basicly I can help you with any kind of texturing or 2D art and units creation and mid difficult modelling

@Mr_Nygren I dont know what yore talking about mate
    Last edited by IVIarkI2I; August 22, 2016 at 07:22 AM.

The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it.
    Niccolo Machiavelli

Quote Originally Posted by IVIarkI2I View Post
    So Ive send a request for dev forums, at first I might take a look at strategic map settlements, create some unique culture looks of those if you could provide me with some good research material, I would be also interested in creating units for great moravia specialy but if you guys need help with other facton units just let me know , so basicly I can help you with any kind of texturing or 2D art and units creation and mid difficult modelling

@Mr_Nygren I dont know what yore talking about mate
    That's great, however you will have to wait on my stuff before doing any of that- i am almost done with adding the rosters, scripted armies in descr_strat and strat_models.

But after installing Lithuania Total War my base game-folder was ed up.. So i now need to re-install everything- i am backing up all my VIP:s right now.. As i think if i just re-install the base-game and then re-add the mods that might work.

I was talking about your status when holding the mouse on your reputations.

Edit: Your request to join have been accepted.
    Last edited by Mr_Nygren; August 22, 2016 at 07:57 AM.

- The Havamal