Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dominion of Men 3.2 Patch General Feedback

webba84's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: Dominion of Men 3.2 Patch General Feedback

Suggested changes all implemented, thanks Wambat.

On the topic of adding more markers, it does seem like right now they're limited to geographic features rather than historical points of interest per se. Just my opinion but I think we do probably have enough of them and there's no real need to add more at this stage.

I can't run a test right now, but I don't remember any particular landmarks that haven't been covered already. Unless someone can name concrete examples...

-

The description of the Bowmen of Gondor and the Rhovanion Hunters (and maybe some others) mentions them as wielding "shortbows". AFAIK that's not a real term, or at least it isn't used outside of RP as far as I'm aware. I'd suggest using another term, or just adding a space.
    -
    BTW, most of that middle part was a comment I wrote ages ago (on a different sytem) but never sent, retrieved by the auto-save function of the site. A bit scary how well that works, tbh. Apologies if I've brought it up elsewhere since, couldn't remember.

Something weird happened in one of my let's plays. My money is on it being a vanilla issue, but I figure I may as well post it:

https://youtu.be/xqRlFp77-2I

Don't think that's a vanillia issue. In fact, I have never in all my years seen people disappear from the campaign map. You truly are a wizard, Wambat

Quote Originally Posted by nergalsmom View Post
    Don't think that's a vanillia issue. In fact, I have never in all my years seen people disappear from the campaign map. You truly are a wizard, Wambat
    A wizard of misfortune perhaps. I have always closely identified with Martin Short's character in Pure Luck (1991).

It occurs to me it would be a good idea to include the save for those who want to try and figure out what is happening here.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123