Page 9 of 202 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718193459109 ... LastLast

Thread: Divide and Conquer - The Original Thread

Default Re: Divide and Conquer - Version 1 Coming Soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Swamidude View Post
    Ok I'm starting to uninstall my current version 0.52 then for the clean install, I played till today so didn't want to delete to early.... Looks like I'm not gonna get a lot of sleep now xD

Ps. What's the best way for uninstalling?? Just use the uninstaller for third age total war or should I first delete divide and conquer? It would be nice if I wouldn't have to delete my entire medieval II game, if I'm correct uninstalling and perhaps manually deleting the third age mod folder should make my game ready for a clean install right?
    Let the installers do their work and clean up the files, and if you're using the steam version you should just be able to completly remove the folder which you renamed one of the kingdoms expansions wherein DaC resides. After that just boot up the TATW 3.2 installers and that should be a clean install

Ok I'm starting to uninstall my current version 0.52 then for the clean install, I played till today so didn't want to delete to early.... Looks like I'm not gonna get a lot of sleep now xD

Ps. What's the best way for uninstalling?? Just use the uninstaller for third age total war or should I first delete divide and conquer? It would be nice if I wouldn't have to delete my entire medieval II game, if I'm correct uninstalling and perhaps manually deleting the third age mod folder should make my game ready for a clean install right?
    Yeah use the Third Age uninstaller then just make sure there is no Third_Age_3 folder in your mods section and start from TATW 3.2.

I just uninstalled all of Third Age, then went in and deleted any left-over files for it. Reinstalled, test and it works fine. Medieval 2 stayed. Just remember to follow the directions for repathing the batch file.
    Last edited by TwelveStep; August 01, 2016 at 05:10 PM.

I have the original game, so I just removed the mod folder from third age manually... I still have my other mod Deux Le Veult working

What can be better than having a clean TATW copy and copy with any of it's mods?

Yay, no sleep tonight!

Thank you Galu, Hummingbird and the rest of the DaC team for your long hours working on a hobby so we can all enjoy the fruit's of your labor.

It's Up!

Version 1 Has Arrived

Change-log

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Lord of Shadows's Avatar Campidoctor

So, when's the next version?

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

My Body is ready!!

Made an account just to say thank you for all the hard work that the team has done to create such a wonderful game!

Gratzy2's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Shadows View Post
    So, when's the next version?

The remnant of the King's Men who survived in Middle-earth after the destruction of Númenor were called the Black Númenóreans since they worshipped Sauron and were "enamoured of evil knowledge". They worshipped Darkness, and believed that Melkor and Sauron were its most powerful servants. At the end of the Second Age two of their number, Herumor and Fuinur, became lords among the Haradrim, though what became of them is unknown.

the download link on mod DB doesn't work for me, the mediafire links do work though, just to let you know Thanks for the great work team

View file - Divide and Conquer mod for Medieval II: Total War: Kingdoms

The download requested could not be found.
    We recommend you return to the download list and browse the links from there. If the problem persists,contact us with the details.

Downloading Now, freshly installing TATW 3.2, not playing FIFA anymore because it was causing my PC to have a seizure trying to do that and install TATW xD

The above image links to the Youtube playlist of this series!

lol i just downloaded from modbd in 15 straight minuites

thanks for not updating the thread title for us who are here waiting, now i get all the time i need before the hords come and mass download :3.

Default Re: Divide and Conquer - Version 1 Released

I started reinstalling third age to prepare for v1 and I can't remember if I did 3.2 or not(was like a week or 2 ago lol). is there a way to check?

Lemphibar's Avatar Civis

The wait is over! Thank you DaC team for all your hard work and long hours that you have poured into this. It is a masterpiece.

Gratzy2's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by faramirofgondor View Post
    I started reinstalling third age to prepare for v1 and I can't remember if I did 3.2 or not(was like a week or 2 ago lol). is there a way to check?
    go on third age 3.2 of course and see it's fine

The remnant of the King's Men who survived in Middle-earth after the destruction of Númenor were called the Black Númenóreans since they worshipped Sauron and were "enamoured of evil knowledge". They worshipped Darkness, and believed that Melkor and Sauron were its most powerful servants. At the end of the Second Age two of their number, Herumor and Fuinur, became lords among the Haradrim, though what became of them is unknown.