Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forgotten Realms

Default Re: Forgotten Realms

Sorry man, we can't help if you have a pirated game.

Default Re: Forgotten Realms

I just came across to this mode, and it looks really superb! Thank you guys for this work. Mauzer, I guess, you have done huge work making those 28 factions playable, which, actually, is more than CA made for vanilla game so far. So, special thanks to you.

With your permission Mauzer, I have some suggestion to make some of those factions in the mode to look more realistic from historical perspective. I can provide materials for at least 5 factions that you have here in this mode, those are: Kartli, Abasgia, Arran, Armenia, Afrigids (that needs to be changed to Khwarazm), also for Lazica, which is absent from here, but in the future if someone will make it playable he/she will need it making game more historically accurate.

I can post them here, or send it to you personally as you like. Hence, you can take it into account if you like at least when you will update this brilliant mode. Thank you once again.
    Through your intercession I hope to see the light of Thy son and the light of everlasting ages !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12