Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A new King in the land

Akar's Avatar Faustian Bargain Maker
    Patrician Citizen

a 7/11 parking lot with Patron and LaCroix
    Blog Entries

Default A new King in the land

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

After the Orkish sack of Poland; Cloudspirian and Orkish archaeologists have uncovered ancient Polish documents that reveal Buddydog to be the direct heir to the line of succession to the Iron Throne of Serveria. The legitimacy and veracity of this claim has been established by all Ancient Polish documentarians to be above reproach. With this newfound knowledge having been taken to heart, we signatories do hereby proclaim Buddydog to be the one true king of a united and glorious Serveria. All who have not yet bent the knee will be welcomed with open arms when they elect to make the greatest choice of their lives. Resistance is futile.

Those who swear allegiance to His Majesty will be granted his full protection and assistance in matters of both war and peace. All that his Majesty asks in return from his Lords is that they pay a tribute of weapons, armor, and levies in time of war.

Signed,

Akar, Lord of Cloudspire
    RabidCarebear, Lord of the Orks
    Mayonessa, Lord of Limewire
    Jalzara, Lord of Reiksgaurd
    Niels313, Lord of the Dictate of Remus
    Reilig, Lord of the Grand Barony of Leviathan
    Last edited by Akar; August 05, 2016 at 10:58 AM.

Check out the TWC D&D game!
    Message me on Discord (.akar.) for an invite to the Thema Devia Discord
    Daughter, Heir, and Wartime Consigliere of King Athelstan

Default Re: A new King in the land

And another New Dawn Federation is born!

The Hedge Knight's Avatar Fierce When Cornered
    Artifex

I feel it is no coincidence that his name is an anagram of Buddy-God.

A official statement of the Shāhanshāh of Serveria, our Pir, the Sabbah of Alamut, The Rokusho, will follow later but let me say as imam al-Mu'minīn that the faithful, the noble and pious, the followers of Ali and Hussain, will never bow our heads for a king far in the south, and especially not when this King bases his legitimacy on Polish roots and Polish documents!

Labbaik ya Hussein!

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

All hail the King!

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

As Big B's hype man I always knew thiis would happen.

Quote Originally Posted by djehoety View Post
    A official statement of the Shāhanshāh of Serveria, our Pir, the Sabbah of Alamut, The Rokusho, will follow later but let me say as imam al-Mu'minīn that the faithful, the noble and pious, the followers of Ali and Hussain, will never bow our heads for a king far in the south, and especially not when this King bases his legitimacy on Polish roots and Polish documents!

Labbaik ya Hussein!
    What about a king to the north of you, which according to the dynmap cloudspire is?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrate9999 View Post
    reddit doesn't have the kind of people we want. It has the kind of people that are 12 and play MC.

North Korea refuses to acknowledge any throne other that that of the moat

https://gyazo.com/9f745012a4a87cce9a5e499465cd2300

Thanks for keeping the throne warm for me Buddydog

Magister Militum Flavius Aetius's Avatar δούξ θρᾳκήσιου
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by Ditronian View Post
    And another New Dawn Federation is born!
    The difference is that we were largely unprepared and incompetent. The only ones of us who even offered a half-assed resistance were Belka and Byzantium.

These factions all include some quite formidable players.

Quote Originally Posted by Magister Militum Flavius Aetius View Post
    The difference is that we were largely unprepared and incompetent. The only ones of us who even offered a half-assed resistance were Belka and Byzantium.

These factions all include some quite formidable players.
    Do they?
    Last edited by Ditronian; July 31, 2016 at 04:59 AM.

As Lord of the Orks, I can tell you that we are in no way formidable and are actually quite nice people. Just visit and see.

I, grand dictator of the dictate of Remus, have asked my magistra to look into our ancient data to validate this claim of inheritance of buddydog.

For all I know, the last true ruler of Serveria, Der Kaiser and most serene grand Gardoneur of the Wolfistic Church, dissappeared ages ago. But according to our books, before he died, he introducted Buddydog to Wolfism and became a priest-apprentice.

If buddydog ensures us of his faithfulness to the Wolfism we could work together to restore the Church, as the king and religion should be one! If he forgot about his faith... we will never ever support this claim.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Quote Originally Posted by niels1313 View Post
    I, grand dictator of the dictate of Remus, have asked my magistra to look into our ancient data to validate this claim of inheritance of buddydog.

For all I know, the last true ruler of Serveria, Der Kaiser and most serene grand Gardoneur of the Wolfistic Church, dissappeared ages ago. But according to our books, before he died, he introducted Buddydog to Wolfism and became a priest-apprentice.

If buddydog ensures us of his faithfulness to the Wolfism we could work together to restore the Church, as the king and religion should be one! If he forgot about his faith... we will never ever support this claim.
    Wolfism is basically gluten-free Moatism served with a side dish of quorn

Magister Militum Flavius Aetius's Avatar δούξ θρᾳκήσιου
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

The Emperor of Constantinople bows to no mere king.

I, Buddydog, King of the Highlands of Cloudspire, Shogun of the coast, Sultan of the desert, and humble Emperor of the earth hereby endorse the benefits of wolves and corresponding beliefs concerning them.

We must work together to create a greater community. No one should be forced to feel indimidated by a hole in the ground and the forces that impose such holes. However, moats are to be honored and respected, but tolerance should be given to all people's.

Ottomans, if you are there, let's restore the greatness of the sultanate. Dwarves, let's make middle earth great again. Guy, let's restore the greatness of Cuba and the desires of your heart. Everyone, if we unite as a distinct but unified global community, we can do anything. Compare the world to that of a lifeboat. If we are divided, we cannot row together for safety. But if in a spirit of comaradrie, survival is near ensured. Let us not follow to rancorus conduct of previous generations that divide into an abysmal dark age, but let us unite as one.

Let's create a civilization that stands the test of time. For anyone fights with me to bring about a great utopian order of peace and prosperity, they will become my brother. Archers, townsfolk, princes and princesses.

And for those who wish to terrorise our way of life and instill chaos against the spirit of order, let there be a warning. Nothing can stop us if we stand together. We are coming. We are coming!

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

The Grand Barony of Leviathan has elected to swear fealty to King Buddydog and join the Kingdom of Serveria

High Chunker Greens's Avatar Protector Domesticus

The Northmen bow to no one, especially not pathetic Wolfists.

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

The Kingdom of Serveria has no official religion and we are not Wolfist. Buddydog himself is merely wolfist and elected to be coronated in the manner of his religion.

High Chunker Greens's Avatar Protector Domesticus

First they came for the Koreans, and I did not speak out, because I was not a Korean.

Then they came for the Belkans, and I did not speak out, because I was not a Belkan.

Then they came for the Northmen, and I did not speak out, because I was not a Northman.

Then they came for me; and there was no one left to speak for me.

Brave citizens of Serveria; unite against this menace! This imperialist coalition of nations will only bring destruction to your lands! Praise to the Yin and Yang of Chunk and Moat! Let them guide you instead towards a great victory against this evil empire!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast