Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021

Thread: Ayyubid Units RELEASED for BC 2.4.2: Unit Model Improvement Project

Default Re: Ayyubid Units RELEASED for BC 2.4.2: Unit Model Improvement Project

Any news about this mod?

Hello Dolen,i really loved your new unit skins.Especially seljuks are my favorite.I hope u can complete your work someday and we can see new unit skins for KOJ,Ghaznavids and ofc Zengids.Awesome mod.

I enthusiastically second the above motion. I cannot play without your models Dolen. They are the most beautiful I have ever seen, and far surpass anything from Rome II or Attila, imho. Perhaps one day we will get the Ghznavids and Zengids, I can only hope! But thanks so much for the beautiful work that you have so kindly done!
    Pleasant it is, when over a great sea the winds trouble the waters, to gaze from shore upon another's tribulation: not because any man's troubles are a delectable joy, but because to perceive from what ills you are free yourself is pleasant - Lucretius