Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Ayyubid Units RELEASED for BC 2.4.2: Unit Model Improvement Project

Default Re: Seljuk of Rum and Ghulam Units RELEASED for BC 2.4.2: Unit Model Improvement Project

Quote Originally Posted by Dolen View Post
    Arab Swordsman

Very Nice work, I have downloaded everything and will try it out soon, and will give you some more rep once I have spread some around.

Default Re: Seljuk of Rum and Ghulam Units RELEASED for BC 2.4.2: Unit Model Improvement Project

Hi Dolen,
    Im a big fan of total war and I’ve been playing all mods for total war, it sure feels like that atleast. But I got 2 say, your mod do for sure look most promising. Can u uptade us on how its going right know. When Will the unitcard for ayyubidds sultanate be finished.

Unit cards are almost finished
    But I have to admit it's not the most fun part of the work

Khevsur's Avatar Senator

Can You Georgian Units Reskin ?

jermagon's Avatar Domesticus

Good luck dolen

George Galloway ''You don't give a damn !!!!!!!!''

Julio85's Avatar Biarchus

Seljuk of Rum and Ghulam Units RELEASED For BC 2.4.2

Installation Instrucutions

1. You need a clean BC 2.4.2 with no submod installed

2. Download the submod from the link below in the correct order

- i. Firstly download this https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fcojp7807...67w7ez4za?dl=0 ERE Units

- ii. Secondly download this https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By...UM1X2JmNVdmbXc Seljuk of Rum and Ghulams

- iii. Thirdly this patch https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By...FFXRk43VV81RVk

- iv. And this patch https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By...HdCM19FX3dHRTQ

- v. And this https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By...0pPWkswam5ILVE

3. Make a backup of the files being replaced, and copy and paste in the order mentioned above!

4. DONE

Please report if you experience crash, and criticism is welcome.

For use in other mod

Make sure to credit those listed in the credit list on this page.

List of mods and modelers whose work I used; Let me know if I missed any

M2TW mods: Rusichi Total War, Anatolian Principalities, Bellum Crucis, Broken Crescent

Mount and Blade Warband mods: 1257AD, 12th0.3, 16th Century the Northern Hemisphere, Fires of War, RusXIII, Sands of Faith

Modelers: Karaislam, Sumskilz

Next release will be the Ayyubid Sultanate

Overview

I am working on a BIG project which replaces unit models in BC, making the battles taking place in Broken Crescent more immersive, spectacular, and epic.

Let me express my deep gratitude to the talented modders of Broken crescent, and modelers whose work I borrowed.

My plan for release FOR NOW:

. ERE - released

. Seljuks of Rum - released

. Ayyubid - third release

. KOJ...

- NEW MODELS and BANNERS

* These pictures show only some of the units already modified

FANTASTIC!

where did you find the horse model? for Arab steeds I mean.

do you have also same horses model like turkemenistan horses or western horses?

Hi dolen. Are there some news regarding your mod?

Hi dolen,
    Any news about the upcoming ayyubid release?
    And another queastion, if you don´t mind. Im currently playing as the seljuks of rum. The games crashes, when I for example play siege battles. I´m playing on wery high graphics and my computer should handle that without any problems. I mean I play 1212 ad kingdoms, attila mod on wery high graphics without any problems at all, it floats like warm butter on bread, so i dont know whats the case.

Unit cards have been just finished and they are now ready

About the crashing issue, actually it seems rather concerning to me, as
    it might end up implying that Mediaval 2 engine can’t handle high resolution
    textures.

I will play some campaigns myself for invenstigation.

i have no crashing issues,but i play with lower setting,lowest building details,no shadows,medium grass setting,though unit detail on high,texture quality on high,bloom and reflection turn off,shader version 1,effects details:low

v-sync;on and the battles goin great no crashes even though 4 against 4 armies can go a little bit laggy lol,your units looking very good,thank you for sharing them

Thanks for the report!

I play on same settings as stevie, and I too dont have crashes. I already told people to change shaders to v1, instead of 2.

Unit cards have been just finished and they are now ready

About the crashing issue, actually it seems rather concerning to me, as
    it might end up implying that Mediaval 2 engine can’t handle high resolution
    textures.

I will play some campaigns myself for invenstigation.
    Next time when u need help with unit cards tell me. I think i know someone who is willing to do them

Next time when u need help with unit cards tell me. I think i know someone who is willing to do them
    Thanks

They are coming !

Laetus

Thanks

They are coming !

Hi Dolen how do you realize these pictures?, do you use a graphic mod like GEM Fx far attila or another mod for the light effects?, or you simply modify the pictures?
    I love your units, expecially crusaders models, great work

great news!

Hi Dolen,
    ANy News about the release of the ayubidds release?
    Great Work by the way����

Evetyhing look perfect. Ca u just give to those with blue tunic mamluks also more armor? Tabardariya is very elite and i would like netire units to be very armored

Quote Originally Posted by Pietro23 View Post
    Hi Dolen how do you realize these pictures?, do you use a graphic mod like GEM Fx far attila or another mod for the light effects?, or you simply modify the pictures?
    I use a software called Reshade.
    For details, watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsM9mU9SsIY

Ca u just give to those with blue tunic mamluks also more armor?
    Imagine them wearing mail under the tunics
    Seriously, please understand that I wanted to give them a little more diversity.

Dolen, when are u going to release the ayyubiiiiidsss?? ��