Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Ayyubid Units RELEASED for BC 2.4.2: Unit Model Improvement Project

Default Re: Seljuk of Rum and Ghulam Units RELEASED for BC 2.4.2: Unit Model Improvement Project

Thanks Dolen, I'll probably incorporate your mod when your a little further down the road as editing the battle_models file is a pain and I'd prefer to do it all in one big hit then incrementally.

Despondent Mind - atm this is not compatible with Buff and Shine.
    Buff and Shine: Submod for Broken Crescent - New Factions, New Mechanics and more. http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...tment-and-more

Default Re: Seljuk of Rum and Ghulam Units RELEASED for BC 2.4.2: Unit Model Improvement Project

I have this sub-mod and Tweaks&Fixes, I unlocked the Seljuks of Kerman, and I was wondering, why can't I recruit Ghulams? Cause Seljuks have them in custom battle.

Marble Emperor's Avatar Tiro

Those Nubian Spearmen look incredible

Campidoctor
    Civitate

Quote Originally Posted by Marble Emperor View Post
    Those Nubian Spearmen look incredible
    Not overly historical though. I would advise to use the stuff in my signature as references instead of the two dubious Osprey pics he used.
    Last edited by LinusLinothorax; January 05, 2018 at 04:15 PM.

Hi Dolen, any news?

Hello is it compatible with buff and shine by any chance ?

This mod is just changing the unit appearances, right?

So theoritically, It can be used with Buff and Shine 1.9 submod?

I wonder if someone ever done it before?

Hello Dolen, any news?

Quote Originally Posted by Roman31 View Post
    This mod is just changing the unit appearances, right?

So theoritically, It can be used with Buff and Shine 1.9 submod?
    This mod also modifies important core files for the models to be loaded, so it's most likely to be incompatible.

So, has Photobucket updated their 3rd party hosting policy?
    Can free accounters use 3rd party hosting, or with some limit?

Anyway, work to be resumed soon.

I learned there was a cool graphic software called Reshade...
    Here are some pics showing what it's capable of.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolen View Post
    Anyway, work to be resumed soon.
    Finally! Great news! We will look forward to

Checking this thread almost every day. Finaly we got news about continuing of work Great!

jermagon's Avatar Domesticus

I really thank you for keeping Broken crescent alive after all these years, and yet the mod is still up to date and never aging, thanks to loyal and faithful fans like Byzantineboy and Dolen.

I didn't download it yet but I love the pictures and indeed they look like Rome II. I have a request if you let me, can you try to improve the Abbasid army it looks very old and outdated and some of the units like the caliph body guards are simply copied from the vanilla . so can you try to creat some few units for them .

George Galloway ''You don't give a damn !!!!!!!!''

The Abbasids is my favorite faction so I will get to it soon enough

Dolen can you show us some more pictures of your new units

Arab Swordsman

very nice,love all your units,great mount and blade,great Dolen!

jermagon's Avatar Domesticus

They look great , great job dolen

George Galloway ''You don't give a damn !!!!!!!!''

Man it's nice to come back to MTW2 after all these years and find projects like this still improving this game and its mods! Great work man!