Thread: FEEDBACK - TW Rise of Mordor

Icon14 FEEDBACK - TW Rise of Mordor

Hello all there! And hello MR.JOX.
    I've made new account to be involved with comments etc... in this wonderful project !

I just want to say you make a perfect work and thx for everything devs completed till today
    PLEASE DONT GIVE UP.

I used to play alot of battle for middle earth 1 + 2 and it would be even better if this mod will become a reality of every lotr fan!

Im so happy to see Alpha on youtube or hopefully in my own hands! Keep up the great work and take your time thats normal for a amazing project

Cheers have nice vacations, see you all later !

Default Re: FEEDBACK - TW Rise of Mordor

Alpha, you mean pre-Alpha right?

yes but the devs will release for some people the alpha soon

Thank for your kind words RAPTOR!
    ------------- under the patronage of wangrin --------------

~~~~~~~ Total War: Rise of Mordor at ModDB ~~~~~~~

With my little experience in programming and modding, I have to give my respects for all the people that are developing this mod. The majority of the users of mods can't even imagine how much work is required to make a good project to correctly function. I don't know if you guys have done something in the line already, but I believe that you should make possible donations, so you guys could contract some free-lancers animators, I imagine that it is the hardest part of development, considering that even CA have difficulties to make their animations properly work ( Did you already noticed that there are a lot of cavalry animations missing in the data files?). Keep the good job. Cheers bro!