Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: PVP Discussion Thread Mk VIII

Default Re: PVP Discussion Thread Mk VIII

News from the Empire!

With the meeting of Marienstadt and Cornish emissaries, the two nations rejoice as the Grand Duchy of Cornwall sees the benefit of merging under the Marien Eagle and Crowns. Marienstadt claims now extend over the Grand Duchy of Cornwall, where Graf-Kornische CrazyCalifornian continues as King of all Corn.

FrostySOTF's Avatar Ice in My Veins
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

All Hail the Empire! All Hail the Kaiser!

hmh interesting, more powerblocks against the claimant of the iron throne buddy?

QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING ORE BLOCKS

As many of you are probably aware, ore blocks that you get from using a silk touch pickaxe cannot be placed down.
    This rule is still in place but I wanted everyone to know that the way to get around this is by putting the ore blocks into a furnace and smelting them.
    This is a vanilla Minecraft feature and not a custom plugin (the ability to smelt all ore blocks).

Here is a small album of examples showing what I mean:
    http://imgur.com/a/nprNC

Please spread the word to your faction members and anyone else who may be asking.

Elite

Last edited by TheEliteDwarf; July 30, 2016 at 02:45 PM.

GRAND ARCHITECT OF THE DWARVEN EMPIRE

Or you can avoid these problems by not mining your favorite ores with a silk touch pick. For further clarification, the reason placement of these ore blocks is banned is due to the infinite money paradox. Otherwise there would be nothing stopping you from mining diamond ore with silk touch, placing it back down, and mining it again.

anybody know why the server is down? are the mods working on the war plugin?

Akar's Avatar I am not a clever man
    Patrician Citizen

a 7/11 parking lot with Patron and LaCroix
    Blog Entries

Check out the TWC D&D game!
    Message me on Discord (.akar.) for an invite to the Thema Devia Discord
    Son, Heir, and Wartime Consigliere of King Athelstan

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCalifornian View Post
    anybody know why the server is down? are the mods working on the war plugin?

Hah.

An announcement from the Wolfistic Dictate of Remus

After the claims of Cloudspirian and Orkish archaeologists that Buddydog is the direct heir to the Iron Throne of Serveria, I, grand Dictator of the Wolfistic Dictate, ordered our group to dive into our ancient archieves of our Holy Garden.
    Our achieve dates back from the very first era, when the Wolfistic faith was also founded. This makes our data more than legitimate and is consequently the one and only truth.

My Magistra studied our preciously preserved data to find truth in this claim and came with the following quotes, dictates and reports that support Buddydogs claims:

"Wolfism has produced many nations and factions throughout the ages, notable kingdoms and empires were: VOC, Reich, Hansa and Kaisertum Österreich."
    "In all Wolfistic nations the king or kaiser was crowned by the religious head of the church as a sign of unity between Mother Wolf and her " sacred leader" "
    "During the last age, before it went into oblivion, the Most Serene Grand Gardoneur of the Wolfistic Church introduced Buddydog into Wolfism. Since the Church went into decay most members left, but Buddydog did not."
    "According to Wolfistic law: members which are high ranked in the Church have the right to be crowned king or kaiser with as additional titular title " Prince-Priest" ".

According to the following dictates provided, it can be concluded that Buddydog is the last surviving member of the old Church. This implies he is automatically a high ranked member and deserves the accompanying rights and respect.
    As sole surviving member of the old Wolfistic Church, buddydog has the devine right to be King!

Therefore do I, niels1313, Grand Dictator of Remus, based on the dictates provided, declare Buddydog King of Serveria, Prince-Priest.
    At a designated date, the Golden Wolfistic Crown will be presented to our Lord.
    May he protect and expand our faith, may Mother Wolf bless his reign!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmy14pz2i38

ps: The Dicate of Remus will be absent for the coming three weeks due to summer related business.
    Signed,
    Grand Dictator of the Dicate of Remus

Last edited by niels1313; August 05, 2016 at 11:50 AM.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

High Chunker Greens's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Who?

abbews's Avatar The Screen Door Slams

Quote Originally Posted by High Chunker Greens View Post
    Who?
    Rude.

You'd think the Northmen, or the Crusaders, or Leviathan, or the defending Reiksgards would make a propaganda post or AAR. Back in my day, we'd have atleast three full pages already of serious bants

Magister Militum Flavius Aetius's Avatar δούξ θρᾳκήσιου
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Currently I'm spending my time in creative mode trying to design and build a hagia sophia. Sadly, no 1:1 scale versions have functioning download links for me to work with.

High Chunker Greens's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by The Guy With No Imagination View Post
    You'd think the Northmen, or the Crusaders, or Leviathan, or the defending Reiksgards would make a propaganda post or AAR. Back in my day, we'd have atleast three full pages already of serious bants
    The Chunk's lust for blood has been sated, with the enemy routed from Eldinghold convincingly! One unnamed casualty for the Northmen with nine deaths for the Axis of Buddydog. I look forward to the final victory parade that the Northmen will conduct on top of Reiksgard's base.

Katsumoto's Avatar Quae est infernum es
    Moderator Emeritus

Aye, it's a dying art. Why go to war if you're not going to recount the tales of bravery and greatness!
    "I pray Heaven to bestow the best of blessings on this house and all that shall hereafter inhabit it. May none but honest and wise men ever rule under this roof."
    - John Adams, on the White House, in a letter to Abigail Adams (2 November 1800)

Nerva's Avatar Ordinarius

I couldn't agree more with Kats and Guy

Mike92574's Avatar Tiro
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Well crusaders have already peaced out so there's nothing for us to have propaganda about

But ya I agree with you, more propaganda is needed.

Jyrre's Avatar Libertus

Some fell to arrows, one got smashed by an anvil, a couple put to the sword and one got eaten by dogs. The statue of the Great Jarl was recovered in the fighting as well.
    Please come again.

The Hedge Knight's Avatar Fierce When Cornered
    Artifex

I managed to kill someone with an anvil. It was a massacre. 8-1.

Who got died?