Thread: About your camels...

Default About your camels...

The EBII team is on the look out for camel models - specifically not the vanilla ones (which are unrealistic), but those other teams may have modelled themselves. Did you make your own for Africa Vanadolorum? Someone mentioned they looked quite good. I can't find any screenshots of them to tell whether or not you've done so.

Is someone able to post a screenshot of the camels in IB2:AV?

If you did make your own, can we have permission to use them? We'll give credit for their origins as we do with anything borrowed from another team.

midnite's Avatar Citizen

Default Re: About your camels...

Quote Originally Posted by QuintusSertorius View Post
    The EBII team is on the look out for camel models - specifically not the vanilla ones (which are unrealistic), but those other teams may have modelled themselves. Did you make your own for Africa Vanadolorum? Someone mentioned they looked quite good. I can't find any screenshots of them to tell whether or not you've done so.

Is someone able to post a screenshot of the camels in IB2:AV?

If you did make your own, can we have permission to use them? We'll give credit for their origins as we do with anything borrowed from another team.

Hi QuintusSertorius. I will look to post some shots.
    memory of Midnite, Pumpkin, Bear, Pip and Pepper -- 4/2/10, 5/24/10, 11/27/17, 11/11/18 and 1/15/19

Under the esteemed patronage of Elrond

Quote Originally Posted by midnite View Post
    Hi QuintusSertorius. I will look to post some shots.
    Thanks.

Reno Melitensis's Avatar Domesticus

Let me guess, you two are breading camels.

Cheers

midnite - Riothamus has given me to understand you did the models. Did you make your own, or just new skins for the vanilla ones?

midnite's Avatar Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by QuintusSertorius View Post
    midnite - Riothamus has given me to understand you did the models. Did you make your own, or just new skins for the vanilla ones?
    just redid some skins. I did change the "size" of the models. The original ones seemed to small for their riders. The riders feet dragged on the ground practically. some pics ->Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0137-1.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	687.4 KB 
ID:	338607
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0139-1.jpg  
    memory of Midnite, Pumpkin, Bear, Pip and Pepper -- 4/2/10, 5/24/10, 11/27/17, 11/11/18 and 1/15/19

Under the esteemed patronage of Elrond

Hmmm, the size boost is definitely an improvement on the vanilla ones.