Thread: Mini map and economy

franky317's Avatar Libertus

Default Mini map and economy

hello guys , sorry for my English , I hope you manage to understand me , maybe these things I will have already pointed out , I had a problem with the mini map of the game , I enclose a picture for you to see, and also I wanted to tell too much ease economic , in the same photos you will see how the Abbasid caliphate in only 20 rounds I gained so much .

Default Re: Mini map and economy

I don't think the map glitch is specific to this mod. I've found that saving and loading usually fixes the problem.

franky317's Avatar Libertus

thanks for the reply .
    What about the economy ? as has never been made ​​so easy ?

Julio85's Avatar Biarchus

I am agree with Franky's statement. In Broken Crescent, like in many mods in medieval 2 \kingdoms there is a little distorted economy.

Most of the building did not give an fair return once completed and let the game be too dependent by sacking IA towns. that were very profitable but that kind in income were mostly got by the soldiers and their captains\generals. the state only got new territories to manage and run...sometimes repair.
    most of the income revenues were from Trade (by land or sea) and by agriculture.
    In my opinion every faction can have only the army that is able to maintain....if an army were not able to be maintained the result was not send them to sack towns and fight....but the soldiers deserts and occupy the town of their nation in order to get the cash asap.
    I understand that probably in that time frame the armies were big...so some factions start with very impressive war capacity.
    but in my opinion the economy of most of the factions can maintain such a big armies right now....
    I would suggest to increase the income of the trade\farms add the roads (in this period no city were without connection with others).