Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The EB II trait and ancillaries team are the most masterful trolls of all time

Grimmy's Avatar Ordinarius

Default Re: The EB II trait and ancillaries team are the most masterful trolls of all time

Quote Originally Posted by Rad View Post
    Yes, do that. Combine scary with efficiency and a periodical tendency to try to rule the world.
    What an intriguing web you spin.

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Default Re: The EB II trait and ancillaries team are the most masterful trolls of all time

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmy View Post
    What an intriguing web you spin.
    You just had to go there, didn't you?

TRIGGERED.

Quote Originally Posted by Roma_Victrix View Post
    Lol. One would think that it wouldn't be the exact same mistress. Probably her daughter or a relative.
    Why not the same woman? Experience isn't only useful in war and politics.

Why not the same woman? Experience isn't only useful in war and politics.
    Very true, but come on man, there is a cut-off in terms of age difference. Unless of course you like those finer older wines?

"Come give mistress a kiss now!"

I just had King Attelos decide take the Spear of Achilles for himself, ten years later he has every insane trait in the game at max level, I assume the spear is scripted to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by War lord View Post
    I just had King Attelos decide take the Spear of Achilles for himself, ten years later he has every insane trait in the game at max level, I assume the spear is scripted to do that.
    Nice. Please share the descriptions of some of those traits!

I see your point, RV.
    *Assumes fetal position, tries to remove mental images*

I see your point, RV.
    *Assumes fetal position, tries to remove mental images*
    Crap! Are you serious, Rad? Then just how am I going to get a refund for the birthday present I've gotten for you: a full lifetime subscription to the risque, monthly "Ladies in their 80s" magazine? It's got full spreads and everything. Oh well. Guess you'll just have to change the address to someone you hate, so that they'll get monthly deliveries.

Nah man, don't cancel it. Stockpile it til my 80th birthday, then send. I'll probably want to die then anyways.

Grimmy's Avatar Ordinarius

All within the first page, a discussion that starts with strange traits and ancillaries turns to spider-Germans and then segues smoothly into the implications of mistresses as family heirlooms.

This forum is dang near as fun as the game itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Roma_Victrix View Post
    Nice. Please share the descriptions of some of those traits!
    Sadly he just died recently, but suffice to say, he thought he could tell the future with cheese, hooted like an owl, was hugely superstitious and was prone to sudden fits of rage.

EDIT: Loaded an old file

Unhinged Loon
    This man's habit of painting his bottom blue and wearing goat bladders has lead others to suspect that his headaches might not be all that is amiss.

Hugely Superstitious
    (Self explanatory)

Dangerously Mad
    (He bites people for no reason)

Tyromantis
    (Thinks he can predict the future by consulting Cheese)

He has two more long Greek ones, making him also a nonsensical (when he goes to fair he insists there's a charge for admission, even though they're telling him there isn't) chatterbox.
    Last edited by War lord; June 25, 2016 at 11:44 PM.

Nice. I have all new respect for cheese now.

What kind of cheese? A boring ole cheddar or a nice smoked gouda? Or even some brie? In fact...what the hell kind of cheese existed in antiquity?

Haven't the Sardinians been making goat cheese since antiquity? Or so they claim. Obviously the Greeks and Romans had a plethora of different cheeses to choose from.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12