Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Age of Petty Kings III - FINISHED (Est/High/Grey Coalition Victory)

A Man's Avatar Senator

Default Age of Petty Kings III - FINISHED (Est/High/Grey Coalition Victory)

Age of Petty Kings III

​Long before the rise of Valyria, Westeros was divided into countless Petty Kingdoms. In the south, the Reach is consumed by fire as weak kings are set upon from all sides, and strong ones vie for their remains. In Dorne, the deserts run red with blood and in the north four kingdoms struggle for supremacy, even as they face invaders from all sides. As chaos descends upon the lands of Westeros it remains to be seen which Kingdoms shall forge dynasties to last a thousand years, and which will fade into history.

Mod download link: http://www.moddb.com/mods/westeros-a...eyond-the-wall

Factions:
    (All players are welcome to join, 1 human player per region, Gardener and Durrandon are banned because they are OP, The North is out of bounds for everyone)

Vale (Royce) - Matto16
    Riverlands (Blackwood) - saleska2
    Breaklands (Darklyn) - DEAD (killed by Blackwood & Royce)
    Iron Isles (Greyjoy) - Parafix
    Westerlands (Lannister) - kilicarslan33
    Stormlands (Estermont) - BerryKnight
    Reach (Hightower) - Belthasar Bolton
    Dorne (Yronwood) - DEAD (killed by Estermont & Hightower)

Admin: joerock22
    Co-Admin:
    RockeZz_19

Map

Rules

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    1. You have 24 hours to play your turn. If you don't ask for an extension or haven't appointed a personal sub you will be subbed by admin or skipped. If you take more than 3 days without making contact or get late 5 times in the hotseat, you WILL be replaced.
    2. It is not allowed to abuse bugs or faulty game mechanics to yours or others' advantage. These are some of the known bugs:
    The naval fort: No using ships to bypass a fort or a settlement's Zone of Control.
    Spam siege: Besieging a fort or a settlement with a force far superior in it, in order to either prevent that army from reinforcing or in order to cut down a settlements income is not allowed.
    Fort watchtower: Constructing watchtowers in order to prevent forting is not allowed. You can construct watchtowers, but you will be asked to replay if it is obvious the reason why the watchtower has been built is to prevent forting
    Heroic victory: No Heroic victories at all. If you get a heroic victory you must reload until you get a different result, and if you cannot get a different result then you will not be allowed to play the battle.
    Ambush fort: No luring men in ambush position into ZoC of forts\settlement's as such robbing them of their movement points.
    Siege reinforcement: When the army is adjacent to a fort or a settlements that has been put under siege it cannot reinforce armies adjacent to him which he should have been able to reinforce on normal occasions. Attacking an army which the siege reinforcements bug applies to is not allowed
    Navy inside ports attacked: No using this bug to attack ships which are inside ports.
    Yoyo armies\forts: No attacking an army which the bug has been used on multiple times. You can see when this bug occurs, as the enemy army enters the fort and then leaves it.
    3. You are not allowed to encircle an army, just to deny it's retreat.
    4. Destroying buildings is not allowed in these 2 situations:
    - If the settlement is under siege
    - A far superior army is one turn away from the settlement, turn 1 not counting.
    5. 4 units per fort and 3 forts per region.
    6. You are not allowed to sally out if the result is defeat (both settlements and forts).
    7. You have to VM/PM the next player after you upload your save.
    8. Posting pictures of battle odds, and results is mandatory. All pics must show the attacking and defending forces. You are advised to cover your finance and minimap.
    8a. Manual battles against the AI are ALLOWED. You must auto-resolve all battles against human opponents. Screenshots are only required for battles against human opponents, though you may certainly post screenshots of AI battles if you wish.
    9. The recruitment of spies\assassins and their use is prohibited.
    10. Armies defeated by a player (b) that comes after the original player (a)'s turn cannot move next turn, so if Greyjoy defeats a Lannister army that army cannot move next turn.
    11. No sailing from a blockaded port without first defeating the blockading ships.
    12. It is not allowed to accept money or regions from dying/obliterated factions.
    13. It is not allowed use a princess to steal a general, unless there is more than 30% chance of success. (pics must be posted as proof)
    14. Settlements gifted should disband all units, except for one. This is to keep public order intact.
    14a. You are not allowed to bribe settlements (doing so in this mod is very inexpensive)
    15. One turn peace. This means that players cannot attack/enter lands of those players who have not yet played their turn for the first time in the hotseat.
    16. The recruitment of siege equipment and their use is prohibited.
    17. It is illegal to place armies or any kind of land forces onto ships which are inside ports.
    18. It is illegal to burn down ports in order to get around rule 11 - if your port is blockaded and there are ships inside that port, if you burn down the port the ship is not allowed to move.
    19. You are not allowed to besiege a settlement to deny garrison participating in battle.
    20. You may not build watchtowers to prevent enemy from forting.
    21. In case someone performs a trick\move which isn't forbidden by the rules that the admin does not like, that action (if it should be allowed or not) goes to a vote and if more than half of the players agree then that rule will become valid next turn.
    22. The Night's Watch is not killable by the surrender_regions command because it is the papal_states faction. You are not allowed to enter into diplomacy with the Night's Watch. If any Night's Watch units or agents interfere with your moves in any way, notify the admin and he will remove them.
    23. Admin's say is final. Respect their decisions no matter how unfair or wrong they seem. A refferee in a football match won't change his decision just because a bunch of crybabies jump him on. Take it like a man and keep playing.

Write below which region and faction from that region you want to play as.

Winner gets a pizza roll.
    Last edited by joerock22; May 06, 2017 at 09:34 PM. Reason: declare victors

Parafix's Avatar I have this stick...
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Age of Petty Kings III

I'll take Isles.

A Man's Avatar Senator

Greyjoy or Greyiron?

Kilicarslan33's Avatar Senator

Can i join ?

A Man's Avatar Senator

Of course you can, all players are welcome. Just decide on the region and faction that is free.

Kilicarslan33's Avatar Senator

Westerlands - Lannister

Blog Entries

I'll decide on faction soon

Dorne, will pick a faction soon

Blog Entries

I'll take GJ.

BerryKnight's Avatar Kings Guard Commander

House Estermont of the Stormlands pretty please with Arbor Gold on Top?

Ìll go with the riverlands with... House blackwood!

So is Haigh hall the border from the north?

Also a request to allow manual battles vs AI to reduce power level gaps between some starting factions.
    Last edited by saleska2; June 17, 2016 at 03:14 AM.

A Man's Avatar Senator

Everything north of Lonely Light, Haige Hall and The three Sisters is the North and it is out of bounds. We allowed manual battles against AI in AOPK II so I guess it would be logical thing to do here as well. Admin will decide about it though.
    Last edited by A Man; June 17, 2016 at 03:58 AM.

Blog Entries

I'd rather not have manual vs AI.

Schweik's Avatar Libertus

Reach for me please!

A Man's Avatar Senator

Which faction from the Reach? You can choose between Redwyne, Hightower and Peake.
    Also, Dorne needs to choose faction too and we are set.

Yronwood please

joerock22's Avatar Leader of Third Age HS
    Citizen

I lean toward allowing battles against the AI, to allow for faster expansion. So far we have one person for and one person against. Does anyone else have an opinion to offer?

Schweik's Avatar Libertus

To clarify I would like to play Hightower if battles against AI are allowed and Peake if not. If I need to make a choice now I would take Hightower.

Myself I lean for battles against AI.

BerryKnight's Avatar Kings Guard Commander

I'm all for battles with AI.

A Man's Avatar Senator

I will also say yes to manual battles.

Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast