Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Total War: WARHAMMER. What factions are waiting for us - information leak about the upcoming DLC and addons

Default Re: Total War: WARHAMMER. What factions are waiting for us - information leak about the upcoming DLC and addons

Quote Originally Posted by Karnil Vark Khaitan View Post
    I am using Dresden settle everywhere mod, it is awesome the game is just 10 times better.
    Does it allow Chaos warriors and beast men to settle, too?

Default Re: Total War: WARHAMMER. What factions are waiting for us - information leak about the upcoming DLC and addons

I am using Dresden settle everywhere mod, it is awesome the game is just 10 times better.
    Does it allow Chaos warriors and beast men to settle, too?

I'm sure there was some old fluff that athel Loren was constantly spreading and it was only as a result of the factions around it cutting the trees down all the time that stopped it spreading.

Archilles's Avatar Semisalis

Here is something "newer" i think!

So we are no at DLC 4... then we go up to DLC 7 and then there are some DLC´s called - Promo-DLCA and Promo-DLC6

http://www.gamezone.com/news/all-of-...leaked-3441457

Waht do you guys think?

The Wandering Storyteller's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Warhammer was the base game. Essentially the DLC ride is going to be more and more, and for the 2nd and 3rd games, expect more DLC. This is by far the most expensive game they're working on if they're releasing so much DLC.

DLC will be coming.

♔atthias♔'s Avatar dutch speaking
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Archilles View Post
    Here is something "newer" i think!

So we are no at DLC 4... then we go up to DLC 7 and then there are some DLC´s called - Promo-DLCA and Promo-DLC6

http://www.gamezone.com/news/all-of-...leaked-3441457

Waht do you guys think?
    my guess is Promo DLCA is the preorder bonus for the second expansion and Promo DLC6 is the preorder bonus for the third expansion
    Last edited by ♔atthias♔; September 07, 2016 at 11:24 AM.
    Rise of Mordor 3D Modelers Wanted
    Total War - Rise of Mordor
    Are you a 3D Environment and Character artist, or a Character Animator?

If yes, then the Rise of Mordor team linked above is looking for you!
    Massive Overhaul Submod Units!
    D you want some units back in MOS 1.7? Install this mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...n-1-1-RELEASED
    It adds back units who were deleted from the campaign in MOS 1.7, namely the Winged Swordsmen, the Citadel Guard Archers and the Gondor Dismounted Bodyguard.

Under the proud patronage of
    Frunk of the house of Siblesz

Quote Originally Posted by S.P.Q.R View Post
    Warhammer was the base game. Essentially the DLC ride is going to be more and more, and for the 2nd and 3rd games, expect more DLC. This is by far the most expensive game they're working on if they're releasing so much DLC.

DLC will be coming.
    You don't have to buy the dlcs

Beregond's Avatar TWC boomer

According to the recent leak, the famous Grombrindal the White Dwarf will be available as a new free LL, though whether it's exclusive to WhiteDwarf buyers (and this would suxx incredibly), or only exclusively free, is yet to be seen.

P.S. dat Custodians though..

Karnil Vark Khaitan's Avatar Praepositus

Ahhh I was about to post it, and even with a samll pun like "Buy white dwarf to get the white dwarf"

Im the Knight in Sour Armor http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...ghtInSourArmor
    Rainbow Darling rainbows Darling. Darling Rainbows!!!!!
    but on the same time modder with my first mod for Rome 2!http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=286218945
    Hey Sparkle Sparkle Sparkle!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDULtV9U2kA
    Quote Originally Posted by riskymonk View Post
    yea but mods are created by fans of the series. Games are created by university students who might not necessarily know or play the games/series they're working on

Haha, indeed. It's all the "rage" over on the other total war forum.

It also says 30% off the game with the code so this is a awesome deal for TT players who haven't got the game yet.

I'm betting reskin than full-blown new game model but it's too early to tell anything other than speculation.

Archilles's Avatar Semisalis

I think we will see the first hint for the wood elves today! Mark my words

Mhaedros's Avatar Brave Heart Tegan
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

Sure hope so, it would be nice to have a new race before the next legendary lord pack.
    Under the patronage of Finlander. Once patron to someone, no longer.
    Content's well good, innit.

By that map I am wondering if they will just open the main map to the rest of the world or if they will make submaps , I hope the first .
    Also are in Warhammer fantasy also naval battles?

------CONAN TRAILER--------
    RomeII Realistic Heights mod
    Arcani
    I S S G A R D
    Creator of Ran no Jidai mod
    Creator of Res Gestae
    Original Creator of severall add ons on RTW from grass to textures and Roman Legions
    Oblivion Modder- DUNE creator
    Fallout 3 Modder
    2005-2006 Best modder , skinner , modeler awards winner.
    actually modding skyrim [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by PROMETHEUS ts View Post
    By that map I am wondering if they will just open the main map to the rest of the world or if they will make submaps , I hope the first .
    Also are in Warhammer fantasy also naval battles?
    The most famous fleet, which brings terror and damnation, is the Dark fleet of Druchii(Dark Elves), with their Black ship which contains legions to bring the world to its knees.

Im the Knight in Sour Armor http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...ghtInSourArmor
    but on the same time modder with my first mod for Rome 2!http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=286218945
    yea but mods are created by fans of the series. Games are created by university students who might not necessarily know or play the games/series they're working on

The most famous fleet, which brings terror and damnation, is the Dark fleet of Druchii(Dark Elves), with their Black ship which contains legions to bring the world to its knees.
    Nice , but is just lore or there are army lists ? Is the introduction of naval battles in warhammer feasible?

Arcani
    I S S G A R D
    Creator of Res Gestae
    Original Creator of severall add ons on RTW from grass to textures and Roman Legions
    Fallout 3 Modder

August's Avatar Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by dc99001 View Post
    I'm sure there was some old fluff that athel Loren was constantly spreading and it was only as a result of the factions around it cutting the trees down all the time that stopped it spreading.
    I'm not sure newer WE lore support it. They are very much on the defensive, losing ground to spreading corruption of Morghur.

Quote Originally Posted by PROMETHEUS ts View Post
    Nice , but is just lore or there are army lists ? Is the introduction of naval battles in warhammer feasible?
    You could make a themed armylist, but it was mostly focused on the marines of the dark fleet.
    The only real warhammer naval action game was man o' war.

Would be awesome if they added fleets into the game, lore wise there have been plenty of naval invasions such as when the goblins invaded Ulthuan. I remember in Man o War the orcs and goblins vessels were basically giant crazy looking raft contraptions bound together with rope that didn't exactly look sea-worthy

Found this ....

So in theory they could add sea battles?

https://www.google.it/search?client=....0.fvARZAJ4YDs

Arcani
    I S S G A R D
    Creator of Res Gestae
    Fallout 3 Modder

There is also game with newer miniatures called Dreadfleet, could be good if they make battle mechanics enjoyable.

Last edited by kelembribor21; September 20, 2016 at 04:27 AM.

Into the fires of battle, unto the anvil of war!