Thread: (strawpoll) What is your favorite faction? And favorite legendary lord?

Civis

Default (strawpoll) What is your favorite faction? And favorite legendary lord?

A strawpoll for your favorite faction, and another one for your favorite legendary lord

Favorite faction- http://www.strawpoll.me/10477321

Favorite Legendary Lord- http://www.strawpoll.me/10477355

There has been favorite faction polls before, but I haven't seen one for Legendary Lords.

I put my favorite faction as Dwarfs, and Legendary Lord is a hard choice but in the end I voted for Grimgor Ironhide. Grimgor is really fun to play, and he is the big reason I like the Greenskins at all lol. Second up would be Mannfred, third would be Karl Franz.

Default Re: (strawpoll) What is your favorite faction? And favorite legendary lord?

Vampires and Manfred. However its really Sigvald I did not think I would like that guy but he has the best quests in the game. I did not think I would admit in public that he is now my favorite either.

Lugotorix's Avatar non flectis non mutant

Default Re: (strawpoll) What is your favorite faction? And favorite legendary lord?

Vampire Counts and Azhag the Slaughterer
    AUTHOR OF TROY OF THE WESTERN SEA: LOVE AND CARNAGE UNDER THE RULE OF THE VANDAL KING, GENSERIC
    THE BLACK-HEARTED LORDS OF THRACE: ODRYSIAN KINGDOM AAR
    VANDALARIUS: A DARK AGES GOTHIC EMPIRE ATTILA AAR

Empire and Karl. Karl on Deathclaw is just badass, and steam tanks are not only the coolest, but also most versatile and valuable unit in the game.

M2TWRocks's Avatar Domesticus

This is a hard choice. I suppose that fact alone demonstrates how well designed the game is. I like Azhag, Manfred, and "The Slayer King!" I pretty much like all of the legendary lords fairly equally, EXCEPT for Karl. I just don't like his design.

As far as factions are concerned... I've finished a long campaign as the Greenskins and the Vampire Counts. Currently playing a Dwarf campaign. I think if I was pushed to make a decision...the Greenskins are probably my favorite overall faction. They have such depth and breadth in their unit line. You can pretty much field any type of army you like - heavy cav or light cav, standard infantry or cheap infantry, Heavy infantry or light infantry, giants, artillery, etc. The one thing that's missing is gunpowder, but their armies are formidable and flexible enough to suit any situation.

the_mango55's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Citizen

Greenskins by the slightest of margins

1. Kholek
    2. Grimgor
    3. Mannfred
    4. Archaon
    5. Ungrim
    ttt
    Adopted son of Lord Sephiroth, Youngest sibling of Pent uP Rage, Prarara the Great, Nerwen Carnesîr, TB666 and, Boudicca. In the great Family of the Black Prince

Påsan's Avatar Hva i helvete?
    Citizen

Mannfred is the most fun to use, he's versatile as hell and is the only guy with two spell categories, making him the best wizard. Also he's great at CC unlike all the other wizards. And he got a dragon.

Karl Franz is pretty cool too though. In my campaign on Deathclaw he was an unstoppable monster. Usually just dived him into the frontlines head first and watch him wreck lives.

Vamp counts is the most unique army so I'll go for them.

Mannfred von Carstein because he is able to cast two of the most powerful spells in game: Gaze of Nagash against common troops and Spirit Leech against heroes.

Empire because who doesn't love the combined arms tactic of Steam Tank, Reiksguards, Halberdiers and Handgunners.