Thread: Siege walls glitch and CTD

Default Siege walls glitch and CTD

My apologies for not having an error log, but my Logs file is completely empty for some strange reason.

Recently while defending Oldenburg as Cologne from the Danes, I found a glitch with the walls. I was facing two armies, one to the north and one to the south. The north army was attacking and had the siege equipment, so I put all my forces there. After I defeated them, I noticed that even though the southern army had no ladders, they'd managed to climb up the walls--even their cavalry!

Most of their units that climbed the walls got stuck on an invisible wall at the edge, but some drifted in. I eventually defeated them, too, but while the game was going through the other factions' turns, I got a CTD and all progress was lost. So I reloaded and played the battle again, and just like last time, the enemy glitched up the walls. The CTD error persisted as well.
    I'm a proud member of the Online Campaign for Real English. If you believe in capital letters, punctuation, and correct spelling, then copy this into your signature.

Default Re: Siege walls glitch and CTD

Thank you. Sometimes units glitch out at the walls. I have seen some similar behaviour it is rare but it can happen and I do not suppose anyone knows why. There are also a few other problems with the star forts. One option is to disable the star forts and use normal large cities.