Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Submod] EUD_Mod - Extended Unit Descriptions for EB 2.35 (more unit statistics)

Default Re: [Submod] EUD_Mod - Extended Unit Descriptions for EB 2.3 (more unit statistics)

Great ! I have always liked and used your mod . Congrats !

Tiro

Default Re: [Submod] EUD_Mod - Extended Unit Descriptions for EB 2.3 (more unit statistics)

I love this one. Thanks Cryoshakespeare. Working perfect in my KH campaign ( i love this one been savegame compatible a whole lot too).

Regards:

melvidh

PD: i hope you have time to keep this one updated, i checked the script part and i dont feel like ill be able to update it by myself
    PPD: Dunno what are the thoughts of Team, but id like they consider to add this one to the "official" built in future releases.

Default Re: [Submod] EUD_Mod - Extended Unit Descriptions for EB 2.35 (more unit statistics)

Updated for EB 2.35 - Applause needed for the team, great work as always!

On a more dire and serious note, @QuintusSertorius , there was a very slight anomaly in the new files that caused eldritch horrors to be summoned from my arcane script the first few times. In export_descr_unit, the new Chatti Veterans do not have a stat_sec and stat_sec_attr listed. This goes against convention of every other unit with no secondary weapon where they have the following listed:

stat_sec 0, 0, no, 0, 0, melee, melee_simple, piercing, none, 25, 1
    stat_sec_attr no

I'll assume the culprits of this will be issued punishment of the highest order. Nonetheless, it might just be something you want to change for future releases and keep consistent, even if it only has the smallest bearing on my tiny (but powerful!) submod
    Last edited by Cryoshakespeare; December 06, 2018 at 09:17 AM.

Default Re: [Submod] EUD_Mod - Extended Unit Descriptions for EB 2.35 (more unit statistics)

Crap, can't believe I missed that, I'll correct it in the dev build.

Civis

The second coming is upon us! Thank you @Cryoshakespeare for this amazing submod and the EB team for releasing 2.35!
    ----- ---------
    HACKING INTO THE MAINFRAME!!!

Can't wait to use this submod in my new campaign once I'm done conquering 2.3 with my marian cohortes.

jazstl's Avatar Civis

IMHO the English name should be the first thing in the description, otherwise great mod, very informative and good for us that dont cruise the EDU

Thanks a million for this submod! Transparency for the win, and it's helped me begin to understand some odd unit pricing discrepancies.

Do the files work for the current version?

Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Sun_Stealer View Post
    Do the files work for the current version?
    They do, I haven't had any crash while I can see additional data.

Campidoctor

Would this be compatible with older versions of the mod by any chance?

Domaje's Avatar Civis

Try and see.
    Remember to make backup in the case it crashes.
    Anyway, if you can handle it the OP included the script he used to mod the units description. You could use it to mod your outdated version I guess.

Campidoctor

I didn't wanna try in case what I saw was irreversible damage to current campaign.

I'll check out the script and see what I can make of it, thanks.

Does this submod work with the current 2.35A ?
    I mean: is somebody in the process of adopting it to the A ?
    Last edited by Jurand of Cracow; April 12, 2021 at 06:59 AM.

In theory the OP has the script which can let you adapt it to any version. I tried though and have been unable myself.

We will either find a way, or make one.

I managed to use the script. Here's the text file attached.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by eschiver View Post
    Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by eschiver View Post
    Thanks, I've been using it with R2 and it was exactly I have looked for.

Doesn't seem like it works with R3 unfortunately.

Updated version.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12