Thread: Unit card & voice files

Default Unit card & voice files

Hi,

So I just started modding the day before yesterday (I'm a complete noob at modding Total War). I've been trying to change the Vampire Lord model to that of the Wight King. So far I've been following Magnar's Rome Total War 2 guides for my unit mod. I haven't ran into that much trouble, but I can't seem to get the unit cards right (while it seems easy to do).

From what I've gathered so far I'm supposed to set the unit card in the unit_variables_tables. However, there isn't a row for the unit card within the table, like there is with Rome 2 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpYt...948lmmOuxRd66q for reference). Did something change regarding to unit cards in Total War: Warhammer, or am I doing something wrong?

I was also wondering whether its possible to change the voice audio files of the Vampire Lord into that of the Wight King. I noticed an 'audio_voiceover_actor' row inside of the main_units_tables, but when I changed it, nothing seemed to happen.

Could someone point me into the right direction? I've added the .pack file below.
    http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=67716411824380944918

Thank you in advance!

Default Re: Unit card & voice files

Hey can't help you with the audio, but you can 100% change the unit card in unit_varients tables. The row should be called unkown4.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I've done the following inside of unit_varients tables, the last table is the unknown4 table:

I made sure that the names of inside of the unknown4 table match with the card's name. In game it still shows the normal VMP lord card, though. Is the name supposed to be different?

Hey before you do anything else, make sure u only edit data_core files and then rename them to something else after. Also, try to delete all the other entries that you aren't editing.