Thread: Hestitant attacker trait on a grizzled optimistic general who win countless attack

Default Hestitant attacker trait on a grizzled optimistic general who win countless attack

Okay why an experienced general who have won countless attack battle gain these traits and not only that it cannot be reversed only advancing the hestitant attacker traits.

I already have to deal with command trait being hard to gain i do not need a trait that punish me for my deserved victory.

Default Re: Hestitant attacker trait on a grizzled optimistic general who win countless attack

Did you end your turn with that general in the Enemy's Zone of Control with more than 10% of his movement remaining without launching any offensive actions at any point?
    To fight and conquer in all our battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
    - Sun Tzu

Default Re: Hestitant attacker trait on a grizzled optimistic general who win countless attack

Quote Originally Posted by realm56 View Post
    Did you end your turn with that general in the Enemy's Zone of Control with more than 10% of his movement remaining without launching any offensive actions at any point?
    Only in a siege. Well that make it a risk to starve out the garrison script settlement

I think its an incredibly stupid trait but it is what it is.