Thread: Archduke Charles Personal Portrait and Thumbnail

Default Archduke Charles Personal Portrait and Thumbnail

Hello dear total warriors,

I've read many posts complaining about how all of the five "immortal" generals have their own unique portraits and thumbnails (for army unit icon) except for the Archduke Charles of Austria or as he is called in the game Karl von Österreich-Teschen. People argued that as a prominent military commander during his time, he should have had his own portrait and thumbnail in the game.

So i took it upon myself to create one picture for his portrait and one for his thumbnail to be used for his army unit of generals staff. Please save the karl2.png as .jpeg and the karl.png as .tga before you add them into the game. Both pictures are saved according to the dimensions required by the game. so you don't have to do any further work with them.

For instruction on how to incorporate these pictures into the game to be his permanent portrait and thumbnail please refer to this post http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=340388 which explains how to do just that. Please enjoy and give me feedback and or questions if you have them.

Default Re: Archduke Charles Personal Portrait and Thumbnail

Here is how it looks when you place the pictures in your game file using the method above

Default Re: Archduke Charles Personal Portrait and Thumbnail

Quote Originally Posted by Ramesses II The Great View Post
    Here is how it looks when you place the pictures in your game file using the method above
    Hey dude is your portrait still available?