Thread: In Campaign screen auto reloads repetitively to load screens backwards to an earlier turn

Icon5 In Campaign screen auto reloads repetitively to load screens backwards to an earlier turn

Ahoy! CoW Commanders... I have a huge pickle of a problem, been dealing with it for months, have tried numerous fixes to no avail.

The Problem: While on the Campaign map... at random times (more typically right after loading a campaign save).... the game will switch to a loading screen... it will proceed to repeat from one loading screen (fill load bar) then unto another loading screen, and keep doing this from anywhere to 5 or 20 load screens before opening back up to the Campaign on a previous Turn that I was on many month in the past... (Feb 2016)... *Also when it finally stops the loading screens... it has 'Muted' the game and turned 'on' the character name (Ctrl N) plates and name plates of all the cities (Ctrl T).

I have done the usual... delete .bin's delete map.rwm. But this never seems to fix this ungoing problem that has plagued me for months.

***Everyone once in awhile i will load one of these saves and it will not encounter this issue... and I can proceed to play out the turn... but once I try to go back to a previous save it will start happening more often then not.

Curious questions I have:

Does this possibly have anything to do with any of my saves being permanently corrupted?

(I have many mods with campaign start units access.... but did not experience this loading revert problem until some of the more recent mods.... )
    Recent Modding done:
    I have adjusted recent gameplay to All Factions having 1 Turn building and 1 Turn Unit Recruiting, Raised stats for an AI faction that I wanted to keep from dying out too soon. I play O&G and made the Emperor's Palace in the EDB functional for O&G

So I am wondering if this modding could be a culprit and if I should revert all back?

Thank you anyone for you assistance in this matter. I truly appreciate your time and thoughts

*Tipha*
    _Sanguin_

Log (Not sure if the correct log to show)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by _Sanguin_; June 03, 2016 at 06:40 PM. Reason: added log

Default Re: In Campaign screen auto reloads repetitively to load screens backwards to an earlier turn

What about reverting one change at a time to see which exact one causes problems, starting with the more recent ones?

There seems to be something strange going on with 1.6 and modifying files. I can't figure it out.