Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Elder Scrolls IH, Take II - World/Lore-Building Thread

Default Re: The Elder Scrolls IH, Take II - World/Lore-Building Thread

I'm still working on my faction's but I think I have enough up to meet the minimum requirements for a registration at the moment.

Barry Goldwater's Avatar Mr. Conservative

Quote Originally Posted by Bastard Feudalism View Post
    so we're waiting on Perry to complete his? Or do Morihaus/Pelinal not count because they're singular characters?
    Yeah pretty much, unless another player signs up fully in the meantime (I've VMed Adamat & Aggy). Morihaus & Pelinal still count, no worries, and their players can take up a secondary faction in Cyrodiil as well.

BTW guys, don't forget to tend to your non-Cyrodiilic factions (Perry's already earmarked a section of his post for Orsinium) if you have the time. It would be a shame if only one or two factions got any use out of the News of Men & Mer thread

Barry Goldwater's Avatar Mr. Conservative

BF asked me if it's okay to start putting up your faction threads & building your armies or calc'ing your economies on Skype, and to this question I say: yeah, go ahead. Getting all that out of the way now also means you won't have to rush to set things up when the game officially begins.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234