Thread: Turned into a vampire?

Default Turned into a vampire?

On my current Empire campaign I have noticed that one of the Bretonian factions (Mousillon) is now headed by a vampire! Do the Vampire Counts have an agent or a diplomatic ability or something that can turn enemy lords into vampires???

If so, what else am I missing? Is there a rundown available anywhere that describes all the factions unique abilities?

Default Re: Turned into a vampire?

Quote Originally Posted by Baldwin of Jerusalem View Post
    On my current Empire campaign I have noticed that one of the Bretonian factions (Mousillon) is now headed by a vampire! Do the Vampire Counts have an agent or a diplomatic ability or something that can turn enemy lords into vampires???

If so, what else am I missing? Is there a rundown available anywhere that describes all the factions unique abilities?
    You're missing the actual lore. Hopefully we get Blooddragon DLC

Default Re: Turned into a vampire?

Quote Originally Posted by Baldwin of Jerusalem View Post

The faction is already a vampiric one from the start of the game.