Hmmmmm....short version...yea:

I created this:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ONE!!-5-3-2016

Shurshun created this:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1-7&highlight=

And together we bring you this:

###Installation###
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    -Download the pack the zip file from the link, extract the data folder found inside, copy/paste it into the Third Age total war folder, replace files, play.
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/fp...nits-Submod.7z

There's a folder inside that is for additional optional changes with read-mes, they are submods-to the submod if you will. Read them or go to my main mod to know what they are about.

!!ATTENTION!!

The following fix is already included in the installation link, but for those of you who had installed the mod before this day 12/30/2016, here's the fix, you probably experienced a crash with the ally help script, or proximus script, or counter invasion script, because the game was trying to spawn axemen of erebor units when they no longer exist, sorry about that, I had never uploaded the new campaign_script file so....yea...that happened

Emergency patch link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/fiy6tg...gency_patch.7z

###Credits###
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Erebor styled armor model, Thanks to:
    -Mr.J for reworking Bucle_CT's dwarven figure model and some textures.
    -Araval for unit cards and texture edits.
    -Bucle_CT for having created the original models in the first place XD

Every dwarf weapon(minus halberds') and shield up there and their textures, and reworking the normal maps for the armors:
    -Me

Iron Foot styled armor model and weapons/shield, thanks to:
    -Me lol
    -Araval for practically teaching me essential things I had to learn to mod correctly, otherwise this mod would have never been.

Wood elves mod:
    -Shurshun
    -NewErr (Mirkwood soldier models and textures)
    -The Ridder Clan Mod team

End of post
    Last edited by King Brian; December 30, 2016 at 04:26 PM.
    "Courage is not having the strength to go on; it is going on when you don't have the strength" - Teddy Roosevelt
    "
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma...Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice...have the courage to follow your heart and intuition" - Steve Jobs
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, courage is the ability to keep moving forward despite being afraid" - King Brian

Default Re: MOS 1.7 Hobbit Trilogy Units Sub-mod

Basically, what we did is grab all the content from my mod and his and merge it together into one for those who want both in one. I didn't bother posting pictures since they are already in our mods' pages, we will strictly only be posting pictures here from the other two factions(woops, I let it slip ).
    For those of you who know about my mod, in case you're wondering, this mod here has all the content from version 3(essentially everything from my mod).
    Last edited by King Brian; June 02, 2016 at 07:59 PM.
    "Courage is not having the strength to go on; it is going on when you don't have the strength" - Teddy Roosevelt
    "
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma...Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice...have the courage to follow your heart and intuition" - Steve Jobs
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, courage is the ability to keep moving forward despite being afraid" - King Brian

reserved
    "

[reserved]
    "

Other two factions...

Well if anything seems out of place, just tell me
    "

Incredible Bulk's Avatar Vicarius

do i still just copy and paste if i have the latest version of MOS installed or just the Third Age Total War 3.2
    Last edited by Incredible Bulk; May 29, 2016 at 12:07 PM.

well the title DOES say MOS1.7, so yea, you still just copy and paste into the data folder like before, but this is compatible with MOS1.7 not vanilla third age total war 3.2...................now.......................HULK!....smash
    "

this is so cool ty for making this mod!!!

will you make the dwarves availble for Divide and Conquer submod as well?

Dutch-Balrog's Avatar Domesticus

DaC doesn't need them, they already are in the 1.0 version in some way.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch-Balrog View Post
    do you know how to edit some of the files to put them in the normal tatw 3.2??

Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch-Balrog View Post
    Please say that there aren't any goats or pigs....
    Elder Scrolls Online :Messing up the Lore since 2007...

Well overhand or underhand: 3:50 Onwards...

Quote Originally Posted by Sint View Post
    Please say that there aren't any goats or pigs....
    no it is just the armor no pigs or goats

Dutch-Balrog's Avatar Domesticus

^That, we try to stick to the lore. No warcraft stuff in DaC.

Vangar's Avatar Tiro

Cross-posting, because it's relevant:

I have the strong suspicion that adding these units kills the "aid your allies" script. My Dwarven campaign crashes whenever the aid I send to an allied invasion target should arrive as the script looks for removed units. I suspect the same will happen every time a script is supposed to be spawning units of Erebor (Fires of Gondor events, counter invasions etc.)

These scripts need to be added to the submod to spawn the correct units or you have to disable these features playing MOS

Fantastic!

hey could you please make a remake for rohan, the current look for me looks meh, a lot of other factions look so much better (I'd prefer if it is compatible with DAC)?

Dain-Dum doesn't seem to let me recruit iron foot units even with a fully upgraded barracks, armory and 100% dwarf culture maybe its just me but id figured id post anyway just in case

ok so idk if this is just me or what but after spending a week testing this theory out, for some reason both the hobbit unit mods are incompatible with the enhanced mos patch by rafmc1989, after multiple installations and uninstalls the hobbit unit mods only work with the regular mos1.7 and only when i installed enhanced mos did the game throw me back a menu when trying to start a new campaign... and yes i used the cleaner.bat every time i installed and uninstalled and every patch, mind you i did this none stop for a week lol and im not new to modding games xD i fairly know what im doing so im confident i installed correctly, i had no other mods as well for third age and mos just third age itself and mos along with mos enhanced and this mod, i tried looking through the files for something and searched multiple sites for what could have caused it but no luck, but anyways ya just wanted to make that known, im pretty sure it cant just be me i got legit downloads from the legit official sites and i know i installed correctly cause it was only when i installed this with mos enhanced and not with regular mos, regular works fine with this mod, is there anything that enhanced mos would conflict with, with this mod???

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast