Thread: [Request] Remove Demigryph Knights

Viva Espana!'s Avatar Semisalis

Default [Request] Remove Demigryph Knights

See title. I'd like a mod which removes both kinds of demigryph knights. They were added only in the latest edition of Warhammer Fantasy and they do nothing but make the Empire look dumb.
    "To admit defeat, is to commit a heresy against the Emperor." - Imperial Proverb.
    "Well... that was unexpected." - Last words of Chaos Lord Ulakar the Undefeatable.

Tiro

Default Re: [Request] Remove Demigryph Knights

I'd say that this is an opinion and not a fact. As far as looking dumb goes i am inclined to agree with you, i prefer not to use to "fantasy" units in my armies. But i do think that they should be there, even in WH armies evolve due to new threats.

A reskin perhaps to make them look better would be a better solution?
    1. "Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one."- Marcus Aurelius Ceasar.
    2. "One should never need to apologise for what was light-hearted banter.."- James Purefoy

Viva Espana!'s Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: [Request] Remove Demigryph Knights

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Marcellus View Post
    I'd say that this is an opinion and not a fact. As far as looking dumb goes i am inclined to agree with you, i prefer not to use to "fantasy" units in my armies. But i do think that they should be there, even in WH armies evolve due to new threats.

A reskin perhaps to make them look better would be a better solution?
    They literally were added in the latest edition of the tabletop. Prior to that, the Empire had never used Demigryphs. Demigryph knights weren't a thing. Part of the larger power-creep and GW's inclination to add "monstrous cavalry" everywhere in hopes of getting people to buy new miniatures.
    "To admit defeat, is to commit a heresy against the Emperor." - Imperial Proverb.
    "Well... that was unexpected." - Last words of Chaos Lord Ulakar the Undefeatable.