Thread: minor spoiler ahead.

Default minor spoiler ahead.

soooo im trying to do vamp lord quest

''sword of unholy and.... it deepin orc turf... like deep... so deep... ...i am not going to fight orc horde for a friggin sword i MIGHT replace >.<
    but if i run there my units die off .... what to do?... orcs are seriously 3v1 armies early game. i can beat them but i cant advance without corruption.which make them rebuild D:

Default Re: minor spoiler ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by iloveyourz View Post
    soooo im trying to do vamp lord quest

''sword of unholy and.... it deepin orc turf... like deep... so deep... ...i am not going to fight orc horde for a friggin sword i MIGHT replace >.<
    but if i run there my units die off .... what to do?... orcs are seriously 3v1 armies early game. i can beat them but i cant advance without corruption.which make them rebuild D:
    You go to raiding stance and you don't suffer attrition but its rather slow to get there.

There is an option to teleport to the quest battle for 5,000.
    Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools.
    Napoleon Bonaparte

While I thought that I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to die.
    Leonardo Da Vinci

If I cannot find a way I will make one.

Hannibal Barca

I got there by sea. Pass the border princes and embark in the sea East of tilea. Go south until you you reach the height of the battle and then finish by land. Best way to reduce attrition.