Thread: Unlock non-playable factions

Tiro

Default Unlock non-playable factions

Hello Folks

Has Anyone already tried this ?

See ya

Julianus Flavius's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Unlock non-playable factions

I'm keen for a Tilean campaign myself. I used to have a little Dogs of War army back in the day (Along with Lizardmen and Tomb Kings, but they don't even fall within the area of the map soooo...)
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    What have the Romans ever done for us?? apart from better sanitation and medicine and education and irrigation and public health and roads and a freshwater system and baths and public order... what have the Romans done for us?
    Some of my favourite quotes:
    "Your god has yet to prove himself more merciful than his predecessors" ~ Hypatia, as represented in the film 'Agora'
    "If you choose to do nothing, they will continue to do this again and again, until there is no-one left in the city, no people for this governement to govern"
    ~ Hypatia, as represented in the film 'Agora'

someone just put a "more factions unlocked for custom battles" mod on steam workshop. Its only human factions but im pretty sure you can request for more factions to be added

Tiro

Found it...

But I am looking for some mod enabling them in Campaign Map.
    Last edited by Vankar; May 24, 2016 at 05:33 PM.

Libertus

Rather pointless for the moment considering the other factions are carbon copies of the existing ones.

I am trying to figure this out, and I know how to do it. But the problem is I can't open some tables in PFM. And I can't find startpos either. I don't know if it's PFM that needs an update or what, but I just can't do it right now.
    Wanna play as minor clans from expanded Japan by unamie5? Now you can: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=428505886

Shogun 2 in a new light - Historical Shogun 2 Mod

Tiro

@ Gicusan

oh yes you are right but for now I am just very corious about starting a campaign in a new position of the map facing different enemies and various alterantives. This would be very interesting.

I know that all other factions are carbon copies but keep also in mind that CA will not redesign them... I suppose.

IMO: they are already working on the first expansion pack.

@ Collateral_dmg

so you said you have no way of modifying those files ? On steam i think i have seen someone who's been able to get Bretonnia playable...

The Roman Republic's Avatar Alea iacta est
    Citizen Content Emeritus

This needs to go into the ideas, suggestions, proposal thread. Not in this one which is for actual mods.

Both Brettonia and the 2 Savage Orc horde factions look like an immense amount of fun, even without Legendary Lords and such. Not only that, even some other Human states have differing buildings and campaign playstyle from the main Empire.

I've attempted to make at least one of the Savage Orc factions (tha Skull-Takerz) playable by myself, but all I did was make all Greenskins unplayable. I think at least one unique Legendary Lord is required, such as in Magnar's LL mod, but with new LL's for the minor factions. I'll see if I can figure it out, but if anyone has a hint it would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by GideonAI; May 25, 2016 at 01:27 PM.

My coop buddy unlocked Bretonia on day one. its on the workshop, cmon guys theres like 20 mods on the workshop atm, no excuse for not looking

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=690370176