Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Legendary Lord Unique Starting Position

Magnar's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: Legendary Lord Unique Starting Position

Andymate, thanks. I've been waiting for a save with the crash cos I've not been able to replicate it myself yet.

thanks for the mod Magnar! i hope we see a different chaos co op mod for those who own the chaos dlc! thanks again!

I've an issue I'd suspect being somehow linked to this mod (please correct me if I'm wrong or if this has been posted before):

I'm playing an Empire campaign with Karl-Franz and confederated with Stirland pretty early. Balthasar Gelt got part of my Empire in this way. After pausing for the night and loading the savegame the other day, Balthasar Gelt has in every respect the model of a standard Empire lord, but still with the magicians skills and voice. This stays now since a week or so without improvement...

I'm using the following mods:
    - "Legendary Lord Unique Start Position"
    - "Resized Lords and Heros"
    - "Better Camera Mod"
    - "Proper Combat Mod"
    - "Chaos please WAIT! - Delay for Chaos Invasion"

Any idea?
    Last edited by EinBein; May 31, 2016 at 01:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EinBein View Post
    I've an issue I'd suspect being somehow linked to this mod (please correct me if I'm wrong or if this has been posted before):

I'm playing an Empire campaign with Karl-Franz and confederated with Stirland pretty early. Balthasar Gelt got part of my Empire in this way. After pausing for the night and loading the savegame the other day, Balthasar Gelt has in every respect the model of a standard Empire lord, but still with the magicians skills and voice. This stays now since a week or so without improvement...

I'm using the following mods:
    - "Legendary Lord Unique Start Position"
    - "Resized Lords and Heros"
    - "Better Camera Mod"
    - "Proper Combat Mod"
    - "Chaos please WAIT! - Delay for Chaos Invasion"

Any idea?
    I have the same issue, and if I confederated Stirland, a few turns later i got crash. The only mod I am using is this mod.

Is there any way to allow your agent's to be deployed in allied provinces?? I play Co-op as Karak Kadrin with my friend playing as Dwarfs, he confederated Zufbar and i cannot do my Slayer Crown quest chain because Thane cannot be deployed in allied province.

Couldn't the confederation issue with the secondary lords be resolved if the main factions are changed to "Reikland" "Karaz a Karak" etc and then once one faction initiate a confederation, they are changed to "the dwarfs" "the empire" "greenskins" etc like it was in Rome 2 ? Or is it working differently, or hardcoded ?

(Edit, of course, that would only work for playing the secondary lords in solo, in coop you still can only have one confederation per race i guess...)

Edit bis

I also saw while playing with the mod, that my faction got a second "legendary lord" that was a normal lord, the second one i recruited in fact.
    Have you designed them yourself within the mod, or is it the game just assuming there should be a second legendary lord ?
    Last edited by Keyser; June 05, 2016 at 11:53 AM.

Magnar's Avatar Artifex

i dont think the name of the confederation makes any difference

the secondary lords are the main lords for those factions before the other LLs were assigned.

This mod deserves applauses, but unfortunately with this mod we have faced two unfixable desyncs during AI dwarf faction turns and campaigns have ended. 85% sure it's this mod that causes the issue, but dunno exactly why it's dwarven turns that causes it. Karak Kadrin and Karak Azul to be specific, although it might be even trickier to isolate exact faction that could cause it. Nevertheless it can't go pass those turns.

Standalone version please?

Do you think you could move Kemmler in Mousillion?

r3dshift's Avatar Civis

Hey Magnar, just wanted to let you know that - beyond numerous other users - my buddy and I would also really appreciate an update so that we can continue playing co-op as the same race.

Magnar's Avatar Artifex

waiting on an update to assembly kit to allow victory conditions to be added before finishing the update (rebuild)

r3dshift's Avatar Civis

Ouch. Sounds like we're in for quite a wait, then.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnar View Post
    waiting on an update to assembly kit to allow victory conditions to be added before finishing the update (rebuild)
    Have you heard anything direct from them about this issue, it's really rather annoying that victory conditions are no longer in the base files, let alone in the exports!

Magnar's Avatar Artifex

It should be in the next kit update.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12