Thread: How to enable SLI support

Default How to enable SLI support

SLI is not supported officially yet (CF is actually). But it's possible to use the same SLI bits as Shogun 2.

In order to activate SLI for TW-Warhammer, use NVIDIA inspector and modify the TW-Warhammer profile by copying the Shogun 2 SLI compatiblity bits (DX10+DX11) to the Warhammer profile.
    Then for

• Number of GPUs to use on SLI rendering mode
    • NVIDIA predefined number of GPUs to use on SLI rendering mode on DX10
    • NVIDIA predefined number of GPUs to use on SLI rendering mode

you choose the number of GPUs u have (usually 2)

And for

• NVIDIA predefined SLI mode
    • SLI Rendering mode

u choose AFR rendering mode

Default Re: How to enable SLI support

Thanks!

I dont have the shogun 2 sli bits profile, so i just used Rome 2.

Can you explain why you choose the AFR rendering mode? (im wondering if some the other modes might work better).

Default Re: How to enable SLI support

Quote Originally Posted by Tarsus999 View Post
    Can you explain why you choose the AFR rendering mode? (im wondering if some the other modes might work better).
    Because that's what's working pretty well in Attila (for some reason NVIDIA disable SLI for Attila in a drive update about 4 months ago although it was working ok before and is still working fine with manually edited profile). It could be that some other SLI mode is working better or that some other SLI bits improves performance. I haven't really tested it yet.

Fortunately I haven't experienced any graphical bugs with the SLI settings from post 1 yet. And utilization is pretty much perfect, although I haven't actually compared it to a single GPU yet.